The Dukes of Hazzard

How to Succeed in Hazzard

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 17, 1984 on CBS

7.8
  • Dewey Hogg comes back to Hazzard sporting a fake illness to get Boss and the town Of Hazzard to feel sorry for him in a plot to swindle money out of everyone and frame Uncle Jessie.

In this episode we learn that Boss has a second Nephew besides Hughie named Dewie. This episode also runs sans Bo who is off doing Nascar stuff again, in reality I don't know why he was not in this episode, although we see about 2 minutes of him at the end.

While Daisy might be lacking the short shorts in this episode Dewey's nurse picks up the slack in her nurse uniform and provides suitable eye candy.

While the General Lee is chasing Dewey cross country in Deweys get away dune buggy, Uncle Jessie brings up the rear and while the General Lee is fine rough housing it cross country Uncle Jessies POS of a pick-up is falling apart when he hits a bump and the tail-gate falls off. It was pretty funny actually.

Not much Rosco and minimal Enos in this episode. Cooter seemed to pick up the slack with no Bo. Also even though we see a fair bit of the nurse, she really has no dialogue at all, just smiles alot.

IMO this was a weak episode with out Bo, minimal action and car crashes. Not enough slap-stick between Rosco and Boss, and to top it all off I don't even remember seeing Flash.

I gave it a 6.5 outta 10.