The Dukes of Hazzard

CBS (ended 1985)

The Dukes of Hazzard Fan Reviews (77)

• i absolutely love this show

The Dukes of Hazzard was one of my fave television shows. I didn't like the first episode but after watching two or three episodes, I realized that it was a great show. I was still young back then and I've seen each and every episode and found it very entertaining. It is also based on a movie titled Moonrunners. I would have to say that it is an incredible southern TV series with sense of humor and great escapade! I have a DVD Copy of this show which I purchased at dvdbooth .com The DVDs I received from this company has the quality that a certain customer will surely love. I'm very proud to own a copy of this show. There's no show like this one. This show is certainly a one-of-a-kind and you can watch these episodes over several chapters of life and maturity, and still find significance in them!
  • I watch Dukes of Hazzard film on the Warner Brothers studio lot aleast once a week for a year. I really enjoyed watching John and Tom work together. I laughed most of the time at the craziness that was going on and loved watching the entire cast at work.

Watching the Dukes of Hazzard film was a once in a lifetime chance and I had the opportunity to do so for almost a year. I was invited to watch the show Enos being filmed as well and loved spending time on that show. And I had a great time going to lunch and chatting with the trainer of Flash. Sometimes I wonder what he's doing and how his life has changed over the years. My life has surely changed since the Dukes. I went from a groupie to a housewife married to an Army Sgt. with four kids. I miss the good old days but wouldn't trade my life now for all the tea in China.
  • Dukes of Hazzard tv show by JamesLimborg.com

The Dukes of Hazzard was one of my most favorite tv shows when growing up. I don't cable tv... so I can't enjoy this show anymore. But I remember loving this show when it first came out... My brother John and I would watch it together sometimes. I did not like the show when they replaced the original actors... I stopped watching it when they did that... Nothing like the original Dukes of Hazzard cast. I remember hearing the story how John Schneider got hired for the part... He had to lie his age. I'm not one for lying... but that's 1 lie I'm glad happened... He was great in the Dukes of Hazzard. - JamesLimborg.com
  • The best show ever so lets sit down and have a high flyin go time with the Dasiy Duke

Wow this show is great, cars flying all over the place, cops running in to other cars, cars going in to the pond, Boss Hog trying to get the Duke farm, Dasiy looking great. This show is a family show so its great for the kids and lots of fun for the parents to see. You can get the shows on DVD and watch them all of the time. However if your some city person that hates good ol boys than your not going to like this show that much. All in all its a great show so try to see it at least one time!. The story line for the shows are great, each one is about 45 mins long, Its a great way to laugh your head off. I watch this show every day of the week.
  • Family show about corruption in politics and boys fighting the system.

The Dukes Bo (John Schneider), Luke (Tom Wopat), Daisy (Catharine Bach) and Uncle Jessie (Denver Pyle) root out evil in a small town called Hazzard (said to be in Georgia). Most of the evil is by Boss Hogg (Sorrel Brooke) and Roscoe (James Best) (the local commissioner and the local sheriff). Bo and Luke and Daisy are cousins. Bo and Luke are the main ones the fight Boss and Roscoe. They are former moonshine drivers who are now on probation. Boss Hogg tries to charge them with everything from stealing his watch to illegal slot machines. But most of the time he just gets them in one of Roscoe's speed traps. The Dukes have a car General Lee (a '69 Dodge Charger that they painted orange, had a 01 on it, and a Dixie horn) It is their racing car, driving car, and can do everything from drive 120 miles per hour to fly over lakes, buildings and the like to get away from Roscoe. The other main people are Deputy Enos Straight (Sonny Shroyer) (who loves Daisy and is the only honest lawman in Hazzard County and according to the first episode the only Virgin); Enos was replaced by Boss's distant cousin Cletus when he went to be on the TV show 'Enos' for the 3 and 4th seasons. Crazy Cooter (Ben Jones, former congressman from Georgia) (the local mechanic who can fix anything that burns gas and tires). This is a must see TV show for anyone who loves excitement and family values.
  • Love the Show but i hate the movie

Personal i love the show i wish had one of the Generals. I have every season and i have seen them like 20 times each. that just how much i love the show but the movie i had big problem with it.. Personal if i were part of the cast of the show i would have sued the one(s) who made the movie cause the was some wrong with it one the actors they picked were the wrong for it! That movie is the wores movie i have ever seen. like the show is great but they ruden the show by putting the actor from american pie in the movie. he is the also one of the wores actors. but the movie have so many erorrs in it i don't know where to start. well interior was all wrong didn't even have a the cross bars that u see in the show and the color of the interior and also the doors weren't welled at the being they were welled in tell half throught the movie. if you going to take a show and turn it in to a movie do it right!!
  • The best TV show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great show. Probably the best TV show ever. Cousins Bo and Luke Duke got put on probation after getting caught running moonshine. Their Uncle Jesse told the government that he would stop making the moonshine if he didn't throw Bo and Luke in jail. Uncle Jesse is a man of honor. Bo and Luke's cousin Daisy is the prettiest girl in Hazzard and works at a place called the Boar's Nest. Another member of the family is the General Lee, Bo and Luke's racing car. It's an orange 1969 Dodge Charger with a rebel flag on the roof and a black 01 on each of the doors. They are always being chased in the General by Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and County Commissioner J.D. "Boss" Hogg. This show has a lot of action. The General makes so many jumps throughout the season, including a world record jump. This is a great show!!! The best show that was ever created!!!!!!!!!
  • Bring it back

This is the best car acion t.v show that there is with bo and luke duke bring it to life. in this show bo and luke are always trying to clear there name and Daisey always being a dansel in destres. But what makes this show good is the car, the GENRAL LEE always geting the boys out of trouble, like doing jumps and excapeing the law aka sheriff Rosco Coltrane, Cletus and enos the dumbest cops in history. they never get out of a chase with there car alive but always gets some croced crime against bo and luke. the last thing i have to say is bring it back.
  • An awesome, good, country classic!!!

This was a very fantastic show. One reason because it was a good country, classic, show. It wasn't one that took place in a big city like New York City, Los Angelos, or Chicago. It took place in a little town south in Georgia, near Atlanta. And, since I live in the south, I enjoy it very much. They use hillbilly words like gonna, kinda, sorta, yall, ya, and every time they use a word that has 'ing' at the end, they say it with 'in', like, drivin'. Then another reason is that I love all the characters, especially Rosco, Boss Hogg, and Enos. Then, the car chases, wrecks, and crashes. I love when Rosco, Enos, and Cletus always run into each other, buildings, lakes, ponds or other cars. Its so dang hilarious!!! Mark my word. Bring it back!!!
  • Two words: Daisy Duke

Forget 100 words, I could write 1,000 about this show. After "Seinfeld," it's probably my favorite show of all time. I know, it doesn't hold up well after all these years. The stories are convoluted and lame, the acting is like something from a B-movie and all the characters are stereotypes.

Two words make it all better: Daisy Duke.

Add in the great car-chase scenes and stunts, and the buddy-buddy adventures of Luke and Bo, and many a young American male was hooked. Who didn't pretend to be the Duke boys raising a ruckus around town?

And the theme song by Hank Williams Jr. might be the greatest in TV history.
  • i can't believe how good Dukes of Hazzard is! Seriously! I just flipped to a channel and decided to watch it and was completely glued.

it's just all about friendship and saving the day and doing some good ole' jumping in their Generall Lee. It's a fun show that you would only like if your completely country. Or you watch it because you think the guys(Bo mostly, but Luke's pretty cute) or girls(Daisy..) are hot. a very well rounded show and i don't see why anyone wouldn't fall in love with this fun classic. it's still popular after all these years! amazing! it's very well the best television show in tv right now even though it's..what..alot of years old? Don't you agree? The fifth season doesn't cut it though-Coy and Vance frankly suck
  • My mom got me hooked on this show.

The Dukes of Hazzard was on when my mom was young. I watched that new movie with Jessica, Seann, and Johnny, and thought it was good until my mom told me it use to be a tv show. The first episode I saw was "The Runaway". After that I couldn't stop watching it. Now I own seasons 1-6, and can't wait for season 7. Everyday I come home from work, and pop in one of my seasons and watch the "Dukes" until I go to bed. This is the greatest show ever made.
  • Yee Haw!!! This is the greatest show I ever seen!

This show to me is the greatest in America. I\'m a big Dukes of Hazzard fan and all the shows I seen are dumb compare to The Dukes of Hazzard! Yee Haw! You know what my favorite Characters is? Is the General Lee and Daisy Duke! Other shows I seen, some were good & some were so stupid I said \" Lets watch somethin\' else!\" There is this boy that says that The Dukes of Hazzard stinks! I said that Robot Chicken sucks out the a##! He went and said \" The Dukes are gay!\" I punched him in the face!!!
  • i love this show. i now own all the boxsets out for it ^.^

Cousins Bo and Luke Duke and their car "General Lee", assisted by Cousin Daisy and Uncle Jesse, have a running battle with the authorities of Hazzard County Boss Hogg and Sheriff Coltrane, plus a string of ne'er-do-wells often backed by the scheming Hogg.the Duke boys sometimes fell prey to the greedy schemes of corrupt town leader Boss Hogg and his dimwitted flunky Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane. Sometimes serving as Robin Hood types (replete with bows and flaming arrows), the Dukes attempted to help out their friends and neighbors in distress and avoid being jailed by the unscrupulous Hogg.
  • A crazy cool show.

This show is so freakin' awesome. It was cutting edge & hilarious. But, what makes me mad was the movie with Jessica Simpson. That movie totally blows & is a shame to this show & all who acted in it. Even though it was considered awesome, i don't think so. The show is way better.
  • Love the show and the stars!!

I used to watch the show as a kid
    Growing up as kid in Miami
    My brother and I used to portray Bo & Luke
    I loved Bo as a kid(I think all girls did!)
    But I am leaning on Luke because he was the cool, calm, & collective type.
    And plus I love black hair as I always do.
    But also the General Lee was one cool car!
  • i need my bo and luke thet would be my cossins ifen i be back home the smart boys that sheff is one domb corn cob it shows were he grew up under the farm house from your friend Sandie Crisp

i love them dukes them are cute boys and fast car do's it right for me everyday that is wayin i need them dukes the remins me of home and i love my home it's kind of like hazerd county
    so seeing the show takes me in back home and when the show first I got o meet bo on the lot in burbank he was so sweet to me he the best actor on tv and thats above brad pitt

• A classic show bringing robin hood themes to eightes america.

I only got into this show recently when it was shown on Bravo in the UK. But since have brought on DVD and it is the best show ever. It followed the adventures of Bo and Luke two cousins in Hazzard county. The series work so well becasue it mix comedy with crazy car stunts and explosions from Bo and Luke's special bow and arrows. The characters were over the top but that is aprt of this series' charm. At times teh episodes tended to repeat themselves but that is only to be expected when it ran for so long.
  • The best of the best. My day would'nt be the same without watching the dukes. Especially my hunk john Schnieder

Dukes of Hazzard Is the Ultimate story of latter- day robin hoods. Good vs Evil (in its own way), and a crooked crook like boss hogg who could ask for more! God bless the people who made a fab series, and the people who made it come to life on the screen. THANKS
  • The Dukes of Hazzard is the best TV show ever made and I love it like crazy. No show can or will ever be better.

The dukes of hazzard is the best TV Show ever and i've watched this show since i was knee high to a grasshopper. The show is full of awesome stunts, extremely good comedy, awesome cast and to many things to list too. I know theres a lot of people out there and critics who agree with me on this, that The Dukes of Hazzard is a legendary TV show! YEEHAW!!!!
  • Great old show!

This is one of the best shows ever. I wish that I was older when it came out because then I would have MAYBE had a chance to be with Bo Duke (John Schinder) who is just the cutest thing ever in those tight jeans and nice bum of his. Luke Duke (Tom Wopat) was great as well. He was just not the blond bombshell that Bo was. If you have never seen this go out and BUY the seasons because it is well worth it. I\'m sure after the first episode you will be hooked.
  • Bo, Luke, Daisy and Jesse Duke, a family that battles to keep themselves from either losing their farm or staying out of jail. Boss Hogg and Sheriff Rosco P Coltrane, 2 corrupt members of the law, try everything to either get money or put the Dukes out o

One of my favourite shows as a child and still is to this day. The Duke boys along with their car, the General Lee!

The General Lee, a car that is quick and is part of the Duke family. The General Lee has gotten the Dukes out of trouble many times and also won them alot of cash!

It was one of the first tv shows, other than Herbie to have a car that really made a show work. Many of the shows fans just watched it to see the General in action, doing it's famous leaps from bridges and ramps.

Bo, Luke and Daisy were great for the show and fitted in perfectly, three young cousins who always stuck up for eachother and tried to do the right thing according to the law of Hazzard.

Boss Hogg and Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane were another excellent duo, with their comic behaviour and always getting up to some sort of mischief. Trying to get their hands on alot of cash, trying to put the Dukes in jail or trying to get the Duke farm!

Cooter was another character who was the local mechanic (the only mechanic!) and helped the Dukes throughout the series, whether it was fixing The General Lee, lending the Duke boys his tow truck or hiding the Duke boys in his garage.

Overall, this show was brilliant for it's time and I always looked forward to watching it. I particularly enjoyed watching the General Lee perform it's jumps - I hope you enjoy this show as much as I did. Yeeeeee Haaaaa
  • This show is great!

I just started watching this show on CMT and it's already become one of my favorites. Its really good and makes and laugh and love the actors. John Schneider is my favorite because hes on my favorite show Smallville. This is a great show even though its one of the older ones its absolutley one of the best ones.
  • A good Television show the dukes of hazard is with the general lee and the dukes boys seems always to be in trouble.

Well i like the dukes of hazards alot with the cars stunts, the action, the comedy it has everything in this show. My best wishes goes to Boss Hogg and Uncle Jesse. The Duke boys seems that they could never get out of trouble as enos and roscoe always finding something to arrest these two.The Dukes always seemed to outsmarth the two policeman.
  • Boss Hog is very bad person.Uncle Jesse try his best to do what every they can me it will not work at all. The Duke Of HAzard are nice, loving , caring people to deal with all a deal base it seem that way on tv.

I love the show alot. It is my favorite tv show to watch. Because this doesn\'t happen in real life. I willn\'t let nobody turn the tv form let my watching the tv show. I wish it would stay on more that a hour. I love all the cast in the show.

• I luv this show it is the best show of its time. I thank whoever made uo this show.

this is the best show evr except for when john and tom went away for nearly a year. Sadly after that the show got worse except 4 a few episodes.But i can't wait for the new season where bo and luke (the real bo and luke) ride again.I luv dukes of hazzard.
  • The Dukes Of Hazzard is by far the best show that has ever been on TV, and the best show that will ever be on TV.

I love The Dukes Of Hazzard because it has great characters including the best car ever The General Lee, and with every episode it just keeps getting better and better.The Dukes Of Hazzard is the best show that has ever been on TV and the best show that will ever be on TV.I love The Dukes Of Hazzard.
  • i loved that show they should bring it back on air. i would be happy if they brought the show back. i think it was messed up in the movie they changed the song with someone else singing the theme song i thought that was f***ed up. it was great

i loved all the shows and i also loved the movie,i think it was messed up in the movie they changed the song with someone else singing the theme song i thought that was f***ed up. besides taht it was good. jessica simspons was good in the movie. see ya
  • A thrilling TV show without special effects.

I have just recently started watching this because it's 12 years ahead of my time.

It's a great show and it's definitly a good show to watch.

I really dislike the fact that they made a movie with so many sexual come-ons, I mean the '70's version was just plain fun but the new one.... yuck!

Who doesn't like seeing the General Lee go off jumps and see it land perfectly?

This has caught my attention because it's so fun.

We see a family that is so genuine. I mean who doesn't like hearing " Family is all we's got left".

Any whoo I give it 10/10 'til next time I'm out- suekosa
  • Great Show

I think this is one of the best shows from the '80s. This is one of the many shows that my dad and I both love. It started the year I was born and my dad watched it every Friday. He even
    watched the show in later reruns, I only watched
    some of the episodes(reruns) so I don't remember much from any of 'em. I've watched several older
    tv shows and movies and I only like some of 'em,
    Dukes of Hazzard is one of my favorite shows.
    I've also bought Seasons 1-3 on DVD and will soon
    buy the Season 4 DVD set. Also I WILL buy
    Seasons 5,6 & 7 DVD sets when they come out.
< 1 2 3