The Dukes of Hazzard

CBS (ended 1985)

The Dukes of Hazzard Fan Reviews (77)

• Dukes are GREAT Their Production company does not like the PRESS...

Slidell, La. February 26, 2014, The Production management for a commercial staring THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, authorized a PRESS Photojournalist access and provided a nondisclosure agreement for the Press Photojournalist to photograph without any restrictions while the filming of the commercial was taking place. However without reason or cause, the Production management threatened the Photojournalist with arrest if he did not turn over his digital photos to the Production management infringing upon the rights of FREE PRESS and other constitutional issues. Only after threat of detention and arrest by them and the St Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office did the Photojournalist release his digital photos under extreme duress and huge monetary loss for his work product. That Photojournalist is currently seeking possible remedy for this possible illegal and un-constructional actions of the Production management. This in no way infringes upon the great THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, only the Production management making the commercial that they were in at 400 Garrett Road today. Further details will follow. Freedom of the press, stealing press photos, denying press to public ride away. This is the Gestapo style of government. Is this what we are headed for??? I have purposely not stated the name of the advertising company, actual production company or the actual persons involved, YET.
  • STUPID!!

WTF! The only thing I like is the car.
  • If anyone actually reads these things, I'm going to be in alot of trouble. I just wanted to comment on the episode where Bo and Luke return to the show.

I'd just like to say that getting Bo and Luke back on the show was a good thing, however the writing didn't seem to improve. In the episode "Welcome back, Bo 'n' Luke" the original Duke boys show up in a yellow Mustang. It is later revealed that Coy and Vance have to leave in order to help out Aunt Bessie. (Trust me, I am going somewhere with this.) During the "changing of the guard" scene where Luke and Vance swap car keys, Vance hands the Mustang keys to Coy and says "Here ya go, Byron." Ha! See what I did there? I used a review to submit a piece of trivia. I had to do that because I'm only a level one member and you have to be at least level two in order to post trivia, but anyone can write a review. So, I give "Welcome back Bo 'n' Luke" a four. It was okay, not terrible, not great.
  • Bo and Luke where the big brothers I never had!

It's too bad that last impression of the Hazzard franchise will be of douche bag Knoxville and Stifler(who is better than that movie). The original was great and I guess that whole 2000 made for TV movie wasn't the best either. In short, great show that acted out every guys dream.
  • The Dukes of Hazzard followed the crazy law-defying lives of the Duke Brothers, Bo and Luke. The pair is forever trying to escape the clutches of the local law enforcement, Boss Hog, and Rosco P Coltrane...

The Dukes of Hazzard was always a family favorite as I was growing up. I remember every Friday night, we would walk to the store, and buy a treat, for 'Friday night treat night', and then we would all gather around the TV, to watch The Dukes of Hazzard. If you sat down to watch it now, having never seen it before, you may find it to be corny. (which it was, but in a good way) Even rewatching it now, I can appreciate the silliness of the show, but I still love it! The Dukes of Hazzard, is one of the most fun to watch shows I can remember. It has everything, from high speed car chases, to barroom brawls, to good old-fashioned country fun. The acting was cheesy at best, but it added to the charm of the show. The show, however cheesy it may have been, managed to last 7 seasons, which is a lot more, than most shows these days. I want to conclude by pleading that no one judge this show, if they have only seen the movie. The movie, (though I have not seen it, and probably never will), looks absolutely nothing like the original show. It is, at best, a glitzy Hollywood account of a totally non-glitzy show.
  • What 80s Film and TV was all about

This wasn\'t an intelligent show, I don\'t think it ever tried to be, there were multitudes of Southern stereotypes, all the stunts seemed the same, and even the episodes almost seemed like repeats of earlier stories, but at the show\'s core was nothing but heart.
    It was about people having a good time and enjoying themselves, both on screen and off, there was no fear, there was just joy and good natured humour, attitudes which now seem lost due to the world\'s fascination of technology over simplicity, long live the fun memories of The Duke family adventures
  • This show is so retarded,I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This show is so retarded, I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t believe people actually wasted their time watching it, it was just stupid and idiodic. very glad it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s over, It was long overdo,Finally!!!! I used to be a show i would watch when i was younger but now that i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m grown up i just rellized that this show was so retaded and just plain stupid Finally FINALLY Finally Finally Finally it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s over. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • The Duke family, Uncle Jesse, Bo, Luke and Daisy... They live in a town called Hazzard County, which is owned by "villain" Boss Hogg and his dipstick law inforcement, who are always chasing Bo and Luke who ride in the General Lee.

7.6
    Allthough this show is before my time, I usually watch the reruns, which are still aired!! I think that shows how popular this show was when it was originally aired. Offcourse, the stories are quite simple, and it's just soo seventies. But hey those carchases are great, especially when good ol' Roscoe end up in the creek again!
  • Two good old boys on the bad side of the law battle corruption in their home county.

7.7
    One of the finest and most addictive series ever committed to film. Full of plenty of high-quality car chases, superb acting, and the "villians" you just have to enjoy. Unfortunatly, the series does have some evident drawbacks. Many episodes are somewhat similar in format, with villians arriving in Hazzard to pull off a criminal feat, and a prolonged car chase and fight scene to foil them all in about 48 minutes. Sometimes Boss and Rosco are a little bit too silly to be believeable, and every so often, annoying stock footage was used as a cost cutting measure. Overall though, highly recommended as good, clean fun.
  • This show served up down home country flavor, but at lightning speed. Not meant to be high brow, It did it's job by simply being a whole lotta FUN!

Yes, I was one of the many little African American boys who religiously tuned in to see the General Lee flying through the skies! We didn't know that it was politically incorrect; all we knew was that the Dukes were our heroes, Boss Hogg was a fat little bastard, and Daisy had something to make every little boy wish he was a man!

Folks shouldn't forget the episodes featuring Sheriff Little from Chickasaw County, the huge black law enforcement guy that scared the heck out of Boss Hogg.

Also, it would be a big shame to neglect Uncle Jesse, one of the greatest single-fathers around. He let the boys and Daisy have fun, but he also taught them the value of family and doing the right thing.

It would be hard to imagine the Dukes' free-wheeling consumption of gasoline at today's prices, but it's no secret that a show like this is designed for pure fun, not political correctness.

Roscoe P. Coltrane- I met him as a 9 year old at the mall, and my life will never be the same. Enos, Cletus, LuLu, Cooter, and even Coy & Vance -well they all made Hazard County a great place to visit.

I'll be comin back soon, y'heah?
  • Wholesome Bo and Luke Duke are two good ole country boys trying to right the wrongs of a corrupt Southern police force assisted by their wise Uncle Jessie, the beautiful short-short clad cousin Daisy, their mechanic friend Cooter Davenport and a souped up

Ok, whoever had the idea to make that horrible waste of time otherwise known as The Dukes of Hazzard movie should be shot! The REAL Dukes are, and forever will be, the Dukes we know and love from the television series.

Long before Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White came along, Bo and Luke Duke made being a redneck ultra cool!! Despite being what some people might consider is light on plot, The Dukes of Hazzard was a wonderful example of wholesome family fare that was able to cross over generations and genders. Guys drooled over the pumped up cars, the bloodless fist fights, the backroad car chases and, of course, Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) in her trademark "Daisy Duke's", those oh-so-tempting-but-not-too revealing short-shorts, a pair of which are now housed in the Smithsonian. Girls drooled over John Schneider (Bo Duke) and Tom Wopat (Luke Duke) and prayed fervently for those scenes were we might just catch a glimpse of one of them without a shirt!

All in all, The Dukes of Hazzard was a family-oriented show that espoused morality without getting preachy. I grew up with this show and some 20 years later still tune in whenever possible to watch and enjoy again. I would caution viewers, though, that they should limit their Dukes viewing to the years headed up by Schneider and Wopat. The episodes centered around other cousins Coy and Vance pale in comparison to the point of being a lifeless imitation of what had been a good show.

• Lightweight but entertaining and enjoyable.

I'll be the first to admit that Dukes of Hazzard did nothing to change the face of television nor did it contain anything of social relevance. Most of the episodes were carbon copies of the previous ones and followed the same basic storyline: Hazzard County Boss J. D. Hogg and his stooge, Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane, would attempt to frame a member of the Duke clan for some infraction in order to steal their farm and/or send one of them off to jail. A lot of car chases, jail breaks, and car crashes would then ensue with the Dukes clearing their name at the end of the episode and foiling Boss and Roscoe once again.

Now despite the fact that the majority of the storylines followed the above basic outline most of the episodes were entertaining and enjoyable. That's a testament to the fine cast of actors who made up the show's ensemble. Tom Wopat and John Schneider were likable and believable as Bo and Luke Duke, Catherine Bach was sexy and appealing as Daisy Duke, Denver Pyle was excellent as the show's moral center, Uncle Jesse Duke, and Sorrell Booke and James Best were funny as the show's two buffoonish villains. You could tell that the cast of Dukes of Hazzard was tight and that they enjoyed working with each other. That chemistry came out on screen. It's something many shows simply don't have even ones more popular with the critics than DOH.

Part of the reason I think for the show's success in the ratings was that the audience got what the show was about whereas the more sophisticated TV critics did not. It wasn't about car chases and car crashes. It was about family sticking together and doing the right thing. That never goes out of style. The producers of this new Dukes of Hazzard movie need to remember that.
  • A comedy-drama that gave us memorable scenes,characters, and a classic car. Rural setting of Hazzard County,Georgia was the home of the Dukes,headed by Uncle Jesse,his nephew Bo and Luke, and niece Daisy. Their mischief often found them in trouble with th

This show is a personal favorite of mine. It had a nice mix of comedy and mild drama that made for entertaining television. Even though I am a self proclaimed "city boy", I enjoyed the country,good ole boy, charm of the show. They never made the plot/story of the show too complicated. This show provided memorable characters and scenes. Arguably, the real star of this show is the car,General Lee. Not to be forgotten are the Duke boys themselves,Bo and Luke,Boss Hog,Sheriff Coltrane, and Daisy Duke herself(especially her in those shorts). This was a fun show watching as a child as I was just nine when it premiered. I highly recommend for those looking for good,clean,fun television.
  • The Dukes was the most influential show with respect to my driving skills.

I grew up in Upstate NY. Close to Pennsylvania. Catskill mountains! 2 hours north of the Big Apple.

We had dirt and unevenly paved back roads galore. And we had local constables who a number of my friends, including myself, attempted to out-run.

I owned a black Chevy S-10 Pickup, and I called her Betsy, but I drove her like the General!

• love it still

I can remember climbing thro the windows of my Mom and aunts station wagon.. I love this show.. and it is still one of my faves.. it is funny and down to earth the Dukes Rule... and I still love John Scheinder.. he is sexy today as he was when he was a Duke
  • i think dukes of hazzard it very good and i think they should have it on more the once a week

i think the dukes of hazzard is very good and i think it should be on more times and i thnk it is very funny.
    the dukes of hazzard is good and some of them makes me cry like a boys best frined and some others i like the dukes boy and how the make a good jump over things and the police can't it's funny.

• Fun Thrillbilly stuff!!!

New York city people wonder how life is on the countryside. The Dukes of Hazzard depicts exactly that. While TDOH shows the hillbilly life-style, It also shows the adventures of the cousins Luke and Bo Dukes, their beautiful cousin Daisy, and their Uncle Jesse, trying to get away from the greedy Boss Hogg. While TDOH has fast-paced raceing, high flying, off road, off earth jumps, and some fighting, the drama, its all that dramatic. Sometimes you have no idea what is going on. Sometimes it's not even that funny. But it is very action packed, and that is what I like about this show. So, some undeveloped stories, some undramatic scenes, and some unfunny parts, but for the most part it has all that and more. One of my favorites. 8.5/10. YEEHAAW!
  • Cool action, an amazing car and funny characters...what else could you ask!?

This show has been a cult tv-series when i was a kid! I loved to see the adventures of the Dukes of Hazzard and how they could always win a pursuit against the sheriff Rosco or his deputies. I can't even clear from my mind the voices of the italian actors who dubbed the show or the sound of General Lee's horn! After seeing the Hazzard county you can't honestly say you wouldn't like to jump over a river with a car at crazy speed, or have a great lunch at Uncle Jesse's farm, or let the beautiful Daisy help you with some beer, or, why not, be jailed knowing there'll always be someone to come and get you out of it! It's a real classic, and it's perfect for those who like action but also things that'll never change!
  • a childhood classic!

when I saw this show for the first time I was nothing more than a young boy and I liked it so so much! Great deal of action in this southern atmosphere: what's not to love? The cast was awesome and many characters become myths, them and General Lee, the car I have always fantasized about. I always wanted to grow up like them, cool and ruthless with a car I could enter only from its windows! Man I liked this show! I certainly have watched some very good action-shows but this one will always be special for me. I hope you know what I mean
  • The Dukes of Hazzard is amazing...even though I'm only 17 and this came out way before my time

A few years ago, I was just channel surfing looking for something to watch and I came across this show on CMT. I started watching it and fell in love with it, who doesn't love a show about fast cars and redneck cops? I really became a big fan of the show! Last summer, I actually got to go to Covington, Georgia where the the earlier shows were filmed. It was really cool to be where one of my favorite shows was actually filmed. This show is a classic and I would recommend it to anyone. It's family friendly and fun, even though it is rather predictable!
  • Hot Pursuit: I love it, I love it!

The Dukes of Hazzard, what a great show this was. What I love about the show the most is how the Dukes always managed to outsmart Boss Hogg and turn his ocassional profits from crooked dealings over to people that Boss has cheated or to underpriviged individuals (like the county orphanage). Another thing that I like about the show is the action and the driving that is done by Bo and Luke (and later Coy and Vance) in order to get away from Roscoe, Enos and Cledus. I think that the car jumping by the Dukes is great, espcially when it results in Roscoe and his trusty deputy to eventually crash into each other and having Roscoe calling either Enos or Cledus a dipstick. In all, I think that the Dukes of Hazzard was one great show when it was on and I love watching the repeats on CMT.
  • The Dukes of Hazzard - a fun show that is never forgotten!

There was a time when TV was fun to sit down and watch with your entire family. When you had one TV in the house and a handful of channels to pick from. You didn't have to worry too much about what your kids would see. The Dukes of Hazzard was a show that thrilled kids and entertained adults of all ages. It was simple, down-home fun that didn't challenge your notions of the world.

From the bumbling Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, to the blustering and greedy Boss Hogg, the characters are as memorable as the famous General Lee. The beautiful Daisy Duke was a lady that little girls could look up to; Bo and Luke Duke were positive role models for young boys. Where are the heroes today? For many of us, they remain in Hazzard County, still fightin' the system.
  • Classic Tv Show that brings sex appeal, car action, and family fun. The Dukes have influenced television forever.

Classic Tv Show that brings appeal, car action, and family fun. The Dukes have influenced television forever. The General Lee is the star of the show and Bo, Luke, and Daisy play perfect rolls. From car chases to action packed family fun, the Dukes are tough not to watch. I just purchased some merchandise from: http://www.tvstoreonline.com . The Dukes of Hazzard is exciting and nothing will replace the original show. The General Lee is the greatest automobile on the face of the Earth. Bo and Luke came across it while looking for a car to put the engine they had just built into. They found a beat-up black charger in a junk yard after it had been used in a bank robbery and run off the road and used the money Uncle Jesse lent them to buy it. They took it over to Cooter's Garage and turned it into the car we all know and love.
  • A great country classic.

This show could of gone more than seven seasons. This show was awesome! It might of not been the most funniest shows, where the crowd's guts are busting every minute, but all of the jumps, bumps and crashes were so funny! I just loved seeing Rosco or Cletus or Enos crashing into something or jumping into a lake, or pond or something. But in season five, when Bo and Luke left the show for Nascar or something, thats when the show's ratings really went down. Especially when they were replaced by Coy and Vance, who were twenty million time worse than Bo and Luke. In all reasons! They weren't funny, not enthusiastic much, and they were just, oh, I can't explain it. At least Bo and Luke came back, the show got a little better, but they had less wrecks then, I guess since the show was loosing money, or something. But I used to count how many wrecks there were on the show, and then at the end, some shows didn't even have any! But anyway, the first four seasons were great. The last three seasons were aweful. Its that simple.
  • Coy and Vance rock -- Don't care what anyone else thinks!

This was a truly wonderful escapist entertainment show. I had to ding the show a little because the show earned its cancellation because of an infamous seventh season. The show really pushed the envelope on stunt work -- hands down, the best car stunts ever filmed for a TV series. Which is why I mentioned the last season -- for the producers abandoned the death-defying car stunts and replaced them with cheap minature toys for action sequences. It was an awful cost-cutting move that killed the show. Still, we got a great six seasons of Dukes. I mentioned Coy and Vance earlier because the producers really did the best stunt work during the "New Duke" episodes.
  • I always wanted to launch my car over bridges and gullies just like the General Lee.

Now that the DVDs are out, it will be interesting to see how many of the shows I saw the first time as a kid. I always enjoyed the antics of Bo and Luke Duke, and could not believe how bone-headed Enos could be at times.

One of my all time personal favorites from my childhood.
  • A show which featured a fast car and a hot chick. Who knew that the dukes were giving us an insight into what makes a great movie and a great show. For example " Fast, & the Furious 1 & 2, Gone in 60 seconds"...... and so on.

One of my favorite shows growing up, because as a kid I loved playing with Hot Wheels. In that time fast cars was all over Hollywood. Movies such as "Smokey & the Bandit 1 & 2" were the movies popular at the movies. I remember sitting down to watch the show with all my Hot Wheels cars scattered all over the floor. I also remember owning the General Lee car that was made from ertel (which happened to be 10 times bigger than the rest of my hot wheel cars.) Every car scene was replayed on my living room floor. Then the next morning i would go outside and try the same stunts that the General Lee did outside on my bike.
  • I love Dukes of Hazzard

I have recently bought the first season DVD collection and have been going back and watching all of the episodes to get me ready for the new movie. Therefore I love this TV show and can't wait for the movie. This is what I think about The Dukes of Hazzard.
  • The Dukes of Hazzard is Set in a Small Town of Hazzard in the Deep South, Its 3 cousins living with there uncle and Fighting Corruption around Hazzard, and making it a Good place to live for all people, its a Testament to how good people can make a Differ

Well I think the Dukes of Hazzard shows how people Down South are, just good ol' folks trying to scrape by, and live life to the Fullest. I think The Dukes is a Testment to all Yankees up north that Life down south is Great for people who love Good home Cooking and Good People and How who arent Offended by the Confederate Flag. I think the General Lee is the most Awesome Car, It is a true testament to southern Pride and Heritage. The whole show is a Testament to Southern Pride and life down home,Bottom line Dukes rule!
  • Made Friday Nights Even Better!

I really enjoyed this show as a kid and love watching the reruns on TV. A great way to kick off the weekend was to watch this every Friday night. I have also loved car chases and crashes and this show had it all. When I was growing up I also wanted my very own General Lee so I could climb in and out of the car through the windows.
< 1 2 3