The Dukes of Hazzard

CBS (ended 1985)

The Dukes of Hazzard Fan Reviews (77)

• Dukes are GREAT Their Production company does not like the PRESS...

Slidell, La. February 26, 2014, The Production management for a commercial staring THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, authorized a PRESS Photojournalist access and provided a nondisclosure agreement for the Press Photojournalist to photograph without any restrictions while the filming of the commercial was taking place. However without reason or cause, the Production management threatened the Photojournalist with arrest if he did not turn over his digital photos to the Production management infringing upon the rights of FREE PRESS and other constitutional issues. Only after threat of detention and arrest by them and the St Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office did the Photojournalist release his digital photos under extreme duress and huge monetary loss for his work product. That Photojournalist is currently seeking possible remedy for this possible illegal and un-constructional actions of the Production management. This in no way infringes upon the great THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, only the Production management making the commercial that they were in at 400 Garrett Road today. Further details will follow. Freedom of the press, stealing press photos, denying press to public ride away. This is the Gestapo style of government. Is this what we are headed for??? I have purposely not stated the name of the advertising company, actual production company or the actual persons involved, YET.
  • The Dukes of Hazzard - a fun show that is never forgotten!

There was a time when TV was fun to sit down and watch with your entire family. When you had one TV in the house and a handful of channels to pick from. You didn't have to worry too much about what your kids would see. The Dukes of Hazzard was a show that thrilled kids and entertained adults of all ages. It was simple, down-home fun that didn't challenge your notions of the world.

From the bumbling Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, to the blustering and greedy Boss Hogg, the characters are as memorable as the famous General Lee. The beautiful Daisy Duke was a lady that little girls could look up to; Bo and Luke Duke were positive role models for young boys. Where are the heroes today? For many of us, they remain in Hazzard County, still fightin' the system.
  • i absolutely love this show

The Dukes of Hazzard was one of my fave television shows. I didn't like the first episode but after watching two or three episodes, I realized that it was a great show. I was still young back then and I've seen each and every episode and found it very entertaining. It is also based on a movie titled Moonrunners. I would have to say that it is an incredible southern TV series with sense of humor and great escapade! I have a DVD Copy of this show which I purchased at dvdbooth .com The DVDs I received from this company has the quality that a certain customer will surely love. I'm very proud to own a copy of this show. There's no show like this one. This show is certainly a one-of-a-kind and you can watch these episodes over several chapters of life and maturity, and still find significance in them!
  • STUPID!!

WTF! The only thing I like is the car.
  • Great country show. Great comedy, great action/adventure. Gotta love every one of the Dukes, and folks in Hazzard County.

The "Dukes of Hazzard" centers around three cousins: Bo, Luke, and Daisy Duke who live with their Uncle Jesse Duke. They live in Hazzard County, Georgia, (the show took place in Conyers, but is referred to as Hazzard in the show) which is ran by goons. The county commissioner is J.D. [Jefferson Davis] Hogg. His sheriff is Rosco P. Coltrane, who's older sister, Lulu, is Boss's wife. These are the more "evil forces" in Hazzard. These two are always wanting to throw the Duke boys (Bo and Luke, who are on probation) in jail, no matter what, and take over their uncle's farm.

The two deputies, that take turns with stints on the show, (they had one run where both of them were on the show at the same time with their own cop cars, etc.) are the nicer ones who don't agree with Hogg's quest to get the Duke boys in jail and take over the farm. Those two are Enos Strait, who gets the first term, and then Boss's cousin, Cletus Hogg. He had one appearance in Season 1 when he wasn't the deputy. The reason why the Dukes can take advantage of these two deputies is they all have crushes on Daisy Duke - played by Cathering Bach - who is still pretty good-looking even though she is over 50 years of age today. And I don't blame them.

So the show had a good run in it's seven seasons, and the movies were decent, except the Dukes of Hazzard Movie starring Jessica Simpson. None of the characters resembled who they were playing at all. Schneider as Bo, Wopat as Luke, Bach as Daisy, that's how it should be. And then in Season 5 when the Dukes left and were replaced by other cousins, Coy and Vance, who were supposedly supposed to look like them, the show got worse. The writers finally realized that and brought the original Dukes back, but Season 6 and 7 lacked due to fewer car crashes, which we saw plenty of in Seasons 2-4. I loved those.

Great memories. Too bad they don't show the Dukes on television as of I know of right now.
  • Two good old boys on the bad side of the law battle corruption in their home county.

7.7
    One of the finest and most addictive series ever committed to film. Full of plenty of high-quality car chases, superb acting, and the "villians" you just have to enjoy. Unfortunatly, the series does have some evident drawbacks. Many episodes are somewhat similar in format, with villians arriving in Hazzard to pull off a criminal feat, and a prolonged car chase and fight scene to foil them all in about 48 minutes. Sometimes Boss and Rosco are a little bit too silly to be believeable, and every so often, annoying stock footage was used as a cost cutting measure. Overall though, highly recommended as good, clean fun.
  • I watch Dukes of Hazzard film on the Warner Brothers studio lot aleast once a week for a year. I really enjoyed watching John and Tom work together. I laughed most of the time at the craziness that was going on and loved watching the entire cast at work.

Watching the Dukes of Hazzard film was a once in a lifetime chance and I had the opportunity to do so for almost a year. I was invited to watch the show Enos being filmed as well and loved spending time on that show. And I had a great time going to lunch and chatting with the trainer of Flash. Sometimes I wonder what he's doing and how his life has changed over the years. My life has surely changed since the Dukes. I went from a groupie to a housewife married to an Army Sgt. with four kids. I miss the good old days but wouldn't trade my life now for all the tea in China.
  • Dukes of Hazzard tv show by JamesLimborg.com

The Dukes of Hazzard was one of my most favorite tv shows when growing up. I don't cable tv... so I can't enjoy this show anymore. But I remember loving this show when it first came out... My brother John and I would watch it together sometimes. I did not like the show when they replaced the original actors... I stopped watching it when they did that... Nothing like the original Dukes of Hazzard cast. I remember hearing the story how John Schneider got hired for the part... He had to lie his age. I'm not one for lying... but that's 1 lie I'm glad happened... He was great in the Dukes of Hazzard. - JamesLimborg.com
  • The Dukes of Hazzard is amazing...even though I'm only 17 and this came out way before my time

A few years ago, I was just channel surfing looking for something to watch and I came across this show on CMT. I started watching it and fell in love with it, who doesn't love a show about fast cars and redneck cops? I really became a big fan of the show! Last summer, I actually got to go to Covington, Georgia where the the earlier shows were filmed. It was really cool to be where one of my favorite shows was actually filmed. This show is a classic and I would recommend it to anyone. It's family friendly and fun, even though it is rather predictable!
  • Classic Tv Show that brings sex appeal, car action, and family fun. The Dukes have influenced television forever.

Classic Tv Show that brings appeal, car action, and family fun. The Dukes have influenced television forever. The General Lee is the star of the show and Bo, Luke, and Daisy play perfect rolls. From car chases to action packed family fun, the Dukes are tough not to watch. I just purchased some merchandise from: http://www.tvstoreonline.com . The Dukes of Hazzard is exciting and nothing will replace the original show. The General Lee is the greatest automobile on the face of the Earth. Bo and Luke came across it while looking for a car to put the engine they had just built into. They found a beat-up black charger in a junk yard after it had been used in a bank robbery and run off the road and used the money Uncle Jesse lent them to buy it. They took it over to Cooter's Garage and turned it into the car we all know and love.
  • I love Dukes. A classic show. The General Lee rox my sox!

Dukes was a light hearted and fun show. Though it lacked a contuining story line, it made up for it through it's wonderful cast and well woven story lines. Dukes is still around for a reason. It will be around for a long time. John Schendier didn't hurt either. The General Lee is one of the best cars ever to be on the televison screen. This show was family friendly and amazing. The critics hated it which means it has to be really good. It was about how the Duke family got into and out of trouble. They never had any trouble espically with Boss Hogg always around.
    This show is a classic and part of Amercain culture. I think everyone should get the chance to see this awesome show!
  • A great country classic.

This show could of gone more than seven seasons. This show was awesome! It might of not been the most funniest shows, where the crowd's guts are busting every minute, but all of the jumps, bumps and crashes were so funny! I just loved seeing Rosco or Cletus or Enos crashing into something or jumping into a lake, or pond or something. But in season five, when Bo and Luke left the show for Nascar or something, thats when the show's ratings really went down. Especially when they were replaced by Coy and Vance, who were twenty million time worse than Bo and Luke. In all reasons! They weren't funny, not enthusiastic much, and they were just, oh, I can't explain it. At least Bo and Luke came back, the show got a little better, but they had less wrecks then, I guess since the show was loosing money, or something. But I used to count how many wrecks there were on the show, and then at the end, some shows didn't even have any! But anyway, the first four seasons were great. The last three seasons were aweful. Its that simple.
  • The best show ever so lets sit down and have a high flyin go time with the Dasiy Duke

Wow this show is great, cars flying all over the place, cops running in to other cars, cars going in to the pond, Boss Hog trying to get the Duke farm, Dasiy looking great. This show is a family show so its great for the kids and lots of fun for the parents to see. You can get the shows on DVD and watch them all of the time. However if your some city person that hates good ol boys than your not going to like this show that much. All in all its a great show so try to see it at least one time!. The story line for the shows are great, each one is about 45 mins long, Its a great way to laugh your head off. I watch this show every day of the week.
  • Family show about corruption in politics and boys fighting the system.

The Dukes Bo (John Schneider), Luke (Tom Wopat), Daisy (Catharine Bach) and Uncle Jessie (Denver Pyle) root out evil in a small town called Hazzard (said to be in Georgia). Most of the evil is by Boss Hogg (Sorrel Brooke) and Roscoe (James Best) (the local commissioner and the local sheriff). Bo and Luke and Daisy are cousins. Bo and Luke are the main ones the fight Boss and Roscoe. They are former moonshine drivers who are now on probation. Boss Hogg tries to charge them with everything from stealing his watch to illegal slot machines. But most of the time he just gets them in one of Roscoe's speed traps. The Dukes have a car General Lee (a '69 Dodge Charger that they painted orange, had a 01 on it, and a Dixie horn) It is their racing car, driving car, and can do everything from drive 120 miles per hour to fly over lakes, buildings and the like to get away from Roscoe. The other main people are Deputy Enos Straight (Sonny Shroyer) (who loves Daisy and is the only honest lawman in Hazzard County and according to the first episode the only Virgin); Enos was replaced by Boss's distant cousin Cletus when he went to be on the TV show 'Enos' for the 3 and 4th seasons. Crazy Cooter (Ben Jones, former congressman from Georgia) (the local mechanic who can fix anything that burns gas and tires). This is a must see TV show for anyone who loves excitement and family values.
  • Love the Show but i hate the movie

Personal i love the show i wish had one of the Generals. I have every season and i have seen them like 20 times each. that just how much i love the show but the movie i had big problem with it.. Personal if i were part of the cast of the show i would have sued the one(s) who made the movie cause the was some wrong with it one the actors they picked were the wrong for it! That movie is the wores movie i have ever seen. like the show is great but they ruden the show by putting the actor from american pie in the movie. he is the also one of the wores actors. but the movie have so many erorrs in it i don't know where to start. well interior was all wrong didn't even have a the cross bars that u see in the show and the color of the interior and also the doors weren't welled at the being they were welled in tell half throught the movie. if you going to take a show and turn it in to a movie do it right!!
  • The best TV show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great show. Probably the best TV show ever. Cousins Bo and Luke Duke got put on probation after getting caught running moonshine. Their Uncle Jesse told the government that he would stop making the moonshine if he didn't throw Bo and Luke in jail. Uncle Jesse is a man of honor. Bo and Luke's cousin Daisy is the prettiest girl in Hazzard and works at a place called the Boar's Nest. Another member of the family is the General Lee, Bo and Luke's racing car. It's an orange 1969 Dodge Charger with a rebel flag on the roof and a black 01 on each of the doors. They are always being chased in the General by Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and County Commissioner J.D. "Boss" Hogg. This show has a lot of action. The General makes so many jumps throughout the season, including a world record jump. This is a great show!!! The best show that was ever created!!!!!!!!!
  • Bring it back

This is the best car acion t.v show that there is with bo and luke duke bring it to life. in this show bo and luke are always trying to clear there name and Daisey always being a dansel in destres. But what makes this show good is the car, the GENRAL LEE always geting the boys out of trouble, like doing jumps and excapeing the law aka sheriff Rosco Coltrane, Cletus and enos the dumbest cops in history. they never get out of a chase with there car alive but always gets some croced crime against bo and luke. the last thing i have to say is bring it back.
  • Great Show

The dukes of hazzard is another one of my favorite shows from the late 70s and early 80s although i like MacGyver better this is still a classic. A very funny show at times. Then in season 5 there were new actors but only for about 18 episodes I think. I'm not exactly sure what the big dispute was and why tom wopat and john schneider left but ratings dropped when they left and when thay came back ratings went back up. The one good thing about season 5 was that they brought enos back to the show and got rid of cletus. Some of the best episodes are when Boss hoggs nephew Hughie Hogg comes to town. In every episode they jump a car at least once and sometimes twice. They ended up by the end of the show wrecking about 300 and something cars. Well this is a great show. Later...
  • An awesome, good, country classic!!!

This was a very fantastic show. One reason because it was a good country, classic, show. It wasn't one that took place in a big city like New York City, Los Angelos, or Chicago. It took place in a little town south in Georgia, near Atlanta. And, since I live in the south, I enjoy it very much. They use hillbilly words like gonna, kinda, sorta, yall, ya, and every time they use a word that has 'ing' at the end, they say it with 'in', like, drivin'. Then another reason is that I love all the characters, especially Rosco, Boss Hogg, and Enos. Then, the car chases, wrecks, and crashes. I love when Rosco, Enos, and Cletus always run into each other, buildings, lakes, ponds or other cars. Its so dang hilarious!!! Mark my word. Bring it back!!!
  • Two words: Daisy Duke

Forget 100 words, I could write 1,000 about this show. After "Seinfeld," it's probably my favorite show of all time. I know, it doesn't hold up well after all these years. The stories are convoluted and lame, the acting is like something from a B-movie and all the characters are stereotypes.

Two words make it all better: Daisy Duke.

Add in the great car-chase scenes and stunts, and the buddy-buddy adventures of Luke and Bo, and many a young American male was hooked. Who didn't pretend to be the Duke boys raising a ruckus around town?

And the theme song by Hank Williams Jr. might be the greatest in TV history.
  • This show served up down home country flavor, but at lightning speed. Not meant to be high brow, It did it's job by simply being a whole lotta FUN!

Yes, I was one of the many little African American boys who religiously tuned in to see the General Lee flying through the skies! We didn't know that it was politically incorrect; all we knew was that the Dukes were our heroes, Boss Hogg was a fat little bastard, and Daisy had something to make every little boy wish he was a man!

Folks shouldn't forget the episodes featuring Sheriff Little from Chickasaw County, the huge black law enforcement guy that scared the heck out of Boss Hogg.

Also, it would be a big shame to neglect Uncle Jesse, one of the greatest single-fathers around. He let the boys and Daisy have fun, but he also taught them the value of family and doing the right thing.

It would be hard to imagine the Dukes' free-wheeling consumption of gasoline at today's prices, but it's no secret that a show like this is designed for pure fun, not political correctness.

Roscoe P. Coltrane- I met him as a 9 year old at the mall, and my life will never be the same. Enos, Cletus, LuLu, Cooter, and even Coy & Vance -well they all made Hazard County a great place to visit.

I'll be comin back soon, y'heah?
  • i can't believe how good Dukes of Hazzard is! Seriously! I just flipped to a channel and decided to watch it and was completely glued.

it's just all about friendship and saving the day and doing some good ole' jumping in their Generall Lee. It's a fun show that you would only like if your completely country. Or you watch it because you think the guys(Bo mostly, but Luke's pretty cute) or girls(Daisy..) are hot. a very well rounded show and i don't see why anyone wouldn't fall in love with this fun classic. it's still popular after all these years! amazing! it's very well the best television show in tv right now even though it's..what..alot of years old? Don't you agree? The fifth season doesn't cut it though-Coy and Vance frankly suck
  • My mom got me hooked on this show.

The Dukes of Hazzard was on when my mom was young. I watched that new movie with Jessica, Seann, and Johnny, and thought it was good until my mom told me it use to be a tv show. The first episode I saw was "The Runaway". After that I couldn't stop watching it. Now I own seasons 1-6, and can't wait for season 7. Everyday I come home from work, and pop in one of my seasons and watch the "Dukes" until I go to bed. This is the greatest show ever made.
  • What 80s Film and TV was all about

This wasn\'t an intelligent show, I don\'t think it ever tried to be, there were multitudes of Southern stereotypes, all the stunts seemed the same, and even the episodes almost seemed like repeats of earlier stories, but at the show\'s core was nothing but heart.
    It was about people having a good time and enjoying themselves, both on screen and off, there was no fear, there was just joy and good natured humour, attitudes which now seem lost due to the world\'s fascination of technology over simplicity, long live the fun memories of The Duke family adventures
  • the dukes of hazzard was a show about country folks always in trouble with the law.

this show was about country living with two young men and their cousin daisy living wiht their uncle in the country and the police having a dumb sheriff and another one even dumber than the first sheriff. the head policer man was also the big wig of the place and the two country boys where on probation and couldn\\\'t get into trouble or any thing with the law but the police where always blaming things on the country boys because they wanted to arrest them so their uncle would sell his farm because it was worth a lot of money
  • a childhood classic!

when I saw this show for the first time I was nothing more than a young boy and I liked it so so much! Great deal of action in this southern atmosphere: what's not to love? The cast was awesome and many characters become myths, them and General Lee, the car I have always fantasized about. I always wanted to grow up like them, cool and ruthless with a car I could enter only from its windows! Man I liked this show! I certainly have watched some very good action-shows but this one will always be special for me. I hope you know what I mean
  • Yee Haw!!! This is the greatest show I ever seen!

This show to me is the greatest in America. I\'m a big Dukes of Hazzard fan and all the shows I seen are dumb compare to The Dukes of Hazzard! Yee Haw! You know what my favorite Characters is? Is the General Lee and Daisy Duke! Other shows I seen, some were good & some were so stupid I said \" Lets watch somethin\' else!\" There is this boy that says that The Dukes of Hazzard stinks! I said that Robot Chicken sucks out the a##! He went and said \" The Dukes are gay!\" I punched him in the face!!!
  • This show is so retarded,I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This show is so retarded, I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t believe people actually wasted their time watching it, it was just stupid and idiodic. very glad it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s over, It was long overdo,Finally!!!! I used to be a show i would watch when i was younger but now that i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m grown up i just rellized that this show was so retaded and just plain stupid Finally FINALLY Finally Finally Finally it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s over. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Coy and Vance rock -- Don't care what anyone else thinks!

This was a truly wonderful escapist entertainment show. I had to ding the show a little because the show earned its cancellation because of an infamous seventh season. The show really pushed the envelope on stunt work -- hands down, the best car stunts ever filmed for a TV series. Which is why I mentioned the last season -- for the producers abandoned the death-defying car stunts and replaced them with cheap minature toys for action sequences. It was an awful cost-cutting move that killed the show. Still, we got a great six seasons of Dukes. I mentioned Coy and Vance earlier because the producers really did the best stunt work during the "New Duke" episodes.
  • i love this show. i now own all the boxsets out for it ^.^

Cousins Bo and Luke Duke and their car "General Lee", assisted by Cousin Daisy and Uncle Jesse, have a running battle with the authorities of Hazzard County Boss Hogg and Sheriff Coltrane, plus a string of ne'er-do-wells often backed by the scheming Hogg.the Duke boys sometimes fell prey to the greedy schemes of corrupt town leader Boss Hogg and his dimwitted flunky Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane. Sometimes serving as Robin Hood types (replete with bows and flaming arrows), the Dukes attempted to help out their friends and neighbors in distress and avoid being jailed by the unscrupulous Hogg.
< 1 2 3