The Dukes of Hazzard

CBS (ended 1985)

The Dukes of Hazzard Fan Reviews (77)

• This show is so retarded,I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This show is so retarded, I can\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t believe people actually wasted their time watching it, it was just stupid and idiodic. very glad it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s over, It was long overdo,Finally!!!! I used to be a show i would watch when i was younger but now that i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m grown up i just rellized that this show was so retaded and just plain stupid Finally FINALLY Finally Finally Finally it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s over. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • STUPID!!

WTF! The only thing I like is the car.
  • Dukes of Hazzard tv show by JamesLimborg.com

The Dukes of Hazzard was one of my most favorite tv shows when growing up. I don't cable tv... so I can't enjoy this show anymore. But I remember loving this show when it first came out... My brother John and I would watch it together sometimes. I did not like the show when they replaced the original actors... I stopped watching it when they did that... Nothing like the original Dukes of Hazzard cast. I remember hearing the story how John Schneider got hired for the part... He had to lie his age. I'm not one for lying... but that's 1 lie I'm glad happened... He was great in the Dukes of Hazzard. - JamesLimborg.com
  • The Dukes of Hazzard is the best action/comedy/driving show I ever saw.

The movie should be the start of a new series of DOH with different characters but the good old general lee. The new series should be as good as the old series to. Nobody should complain about the movie or characters till you see it yourself. SEe the movie and dont judge it its commercials.
  • Dukes are GREAT Their Production company does not like the PRESS...

Slidell, La. February 26, 2014, The Production management for a commercial staring THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, authorized a PRESS Photojournalist access and provided a nondisclosure agreement for the Press Photojournalist to photograph without any restrictions while the filming of the commercial was taking place. However without reason or cause, the Production management threatened the Photojournalist with arrest if he did not turn over his digital photos to the Production management infringing upon the rights of FREE PRESS and other constitutional issues. Only after threat of detention and arrest by them and the St Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office did the Photojournalist release his digital photos under extreme duress and huge monetary loss for his work product. That Photojournalist is currently seeking possible remedy for this possible illegal and un-constructional actions of the Production management. This in no way infringes upon the great THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, only the Production management making the commercial that they were in at 400 Garrett Road today. Further details will follow. Freedom of the press, stealing press photos, denying press to public ride away. This is the Gestapo style of government. Is this what we are headed for??? I have purposely not stated the name of the advertising company, actual production company or the actual persons involved, YET.
  • Bo and Luke where the big brothers I never had!

It's too bad that last impression of the Hazzard franchise will be of douche bag Knoxville and Stifler(who is better than that movie). The original was great and I guess that whole 2000 made for TV movie wasn't the best either. In short, great show that acted out every guys dream.
  • What 80s Film and TV was all about

This wasn\'t an intelligent show, I don\'t think it ever tried to be, there were multitudes of Southern stereotypes, all the stunts seemed the same, and even the episodes almost seemed like repeats of earlier stories, but at the show\'s core was nothing but heart.
    It was about people having a good time and enjoying themselves, both on screen and off, there was no fear, there was just joy and good natured humour, attitudes which now seem lost due to the world\'s fascination of technology over simplicity, long live the fun memories of The Duke family adventures
  • The Duke family, Uncle Jesse, Bo, Luke and Daisy... They live in a town called Hazzard County, which is owned by "villain" Boss Hogg and his dipstick law inforcement, who are always chasing Bo and Luke who ride in the General Lee.

7.6
    Allthough this show is before my time, I usually watch the reruns, which are still aired!! I think that shows how popular this show was when it was originally aired. Offcourse, the stories are quite simple, and it's just soo seventies. But hey those carchases are great, especially when good ol' Roscoe end up in the creek again!
  • This show served up down home country flavor, but at lightning speed. Not meant to be high brow, It did it's job by simply being a whole lotta FUN!

Yes, I was one of the many little African American boys who religiously tuned in to see the General Lee flying through the skies! We didn't know that it was politically incorrect; all we knew was that the Dukes were our heroes, Boss Hogg was a fat little bastard, and Daisy had something to make every little boy wish he was a man!

Folks shouldn't forget the episodes featuring Sheriff Little from Chickasaw County, the huge black law enforcement guy that scared the heck out of Boss Hogg.

Also, it would be a big shame to neglect Uncle Jesse, one of the greatest single-fathers around. He let the boys and Daisy have fun, but he also taught them the value of family and doing the right thing.

It would be hard to imagine the Dukes' free-wheeling consumption of gasoline at today's prices, but it's no secret that a show like this is designed for pure fun, not political correctness.

Roscoe P. Coltrane- I met him as a 9 year old at the mall, and my life will never be the same. Enos, Cletus, LuLu, Cooter, and even Coy & Vance -well they all made Hazard County a great place to visit.

I'll be comin back soon, y'heah?
  • Wholesome Bo and Luke Duke are two good ole country boys trying to right the wrongs of a corrupt Southern police force assisted by their wise Uncle Jessie, the beautiful short-short clad cousin Daisy, their mechanic friend Cooter Davenport and a souped up

Ok, whoever had the idea to make that horrible waste of time otherwise known as The Dukes of Hazzard movie should be shot! The REAL Dukes are, and forever will be, the Dukes we know and love from the television series.

Long before Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White came along, Bo and Luke Duke made being a redneck ultra cool!! Despite being what some people might consider is light on plot, The Dukes of Hazzard was a wonderful example of wholesome family fare that was able to cross over generations and genders. Guys drooled over the pumped up cars, the bloodless fist fights, the backroad car chases and, of course, Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) in her trademark "Daisy Duke's", those oh-so-tempting-but-not-too revealing short-shorts, a pair of which are now housed in the Smithsonian. Girls drooled over John Schneider (Bo Duke) and Tom Wopat (Luke Duke) and prayed fervently for those scenes were we might just catch a glimpse of one of them without a shirt!

All in all, The Dukes of Hazzard was a family-oriented show that espoused morality without getting preachy. I grew up with this show and some 20 years later still tune in whenever possible to watch and enjoy again. I would caution viewers, though, that they should limit their Dukes viewing to the years headed up by Schneider and Wopat. The episodes centered around other cousins Coy and Vance pale in comparison to the point of being a lifeless imitation of what had been a good show.

• Lightweight but entertaining and enjoyable.

I'll be the first to admit that Dukes of Hazzard did nothing to change the face of television nor did it contain anything of social relevance. Most of the episodes were carbon copies of the previous ones and followed the same basic storyline: Hazzard County Boss J. D. Hogg and his stooge, Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane, would attempt to frame a member of the Duke clan for some infraction in order to steal their farm and/or send one of them off to jail. A lot of car chases, jail breaks, and car crashes would then ensue with the Dukes clearing their name at the end of the episode and foiling Boss and Roscoe once again.

Now despite the fact that the majority of the storylines followed the above basic outline most of the episodes were entertaining and enjoyable. That's a testament to the fine cast of actors who made up the show's ensemble. Tom Wopat and John Schneider were likable and believable as Bo and Luke Duke, Catherine Bach was sexy and appealing as Daisy Duke, Denver Pyle was excellent as the show's moral center, Uncle Jesse Duke, and Sorrell Booke and James Best were funny as the show's two buffoonish villains. You could tell that the cast of Dukes of Hazzard was tight and that they enjoyed working with each other. That chemistry came out on screen. It's something many shows simply don't have even ones more popular with the critics than DOH.

Part of the reason I think for the show's success in the ratings was that the audience got what the show was about whereas the more sophisticated TV critics did not. It wasn't about car chases and car crashes. It was about family sticking together and doing the right thing. That never goes out of style. The producers of this new Dukes of Hazzard movie need to remember that.
  • A comedy-drama that gave us memorable scenes,characters, and a classic car. Rural setting of Hazzard County,Georgia was the home of the Dukes,headed by Uncle Jesse,his nephew Bo and Luke, and niece Daisy. Their mischief often found them in trouble with th

This show is a personal favorite of mine. It had a nice mix of comedy and mild drama that made for entertaining television. Even though I am a self proclaimed "city boy", I enjoyed the country,good ole boy, charm of the show. They never made the plot/story of the show too complicated. This show provided memorable characters and scenes. Arguably, the real star of this show is the car,General Lee. Not to be forgotten are the Duke boys themselves,Bo and Luke,Boss Hog,Sheriff Coltrane, and Daisy Duke herself(especially her in those shorts). This was a fun show watching as a child as I was just nine when it premiered. I highly recommend for those looking for good,clean,fun television.
  • love it still

I can remember climbing thro the windows of my Mom and aunts station wagon.. I love this show.. and it is still one of my faves.. it is funny and down to earth the Dukes Rule... and I still love John Scheinder.. he is sexy today as he was when he was a Duke
  • i think dukes of hazzard it very good and i think they should have it on more the once a week

i think the dukes of hazzard is very good and i think it should be on more times and i thnk it is very funny.
    the dukes of hazzard is good and some of them makes me cry like a boys best frined and some others i like the dukes boy and how the make a good jump over things and the police can't it's funny.

• Fun Thrillbilly stuff!!!

New York city people wonder how life is on the countryside. The Dukes of Hazzard depicts exactly that. While TDOH shows the hillbilly life-style, It also shows the adventures of the cousins Luke and Bo Dukes, their beautiful cousin Daisy, and their Uncle Jesse, trying to get away from the greedy Boss Hogg. While TDOH has fast-paced raceing, high flying, off road, off earth jumps, and some fighting, the drama, its all that dramatic. Sometimes you have no idea what is going on. Sometimes it's not even that funny. But it is very action packed, and that is what I like about this show. So, some undeveloped stories, some undramatic scenes, and some unfunny parts, but for the most part it has all that and more. One of my favorites. 8.5/10. YEEHAAW!
  • Cool action, an amazing car and funny characters...what else could you ask!?

This show has been a cult tv-series when i was a kid! I loved to see the adventures of the Dukes of Hazzard and how they could always win a pursuit against the sheriff Rosco or his deputies. I can't even clear from my mind the voices of the italian actors who dubbed the show or the sound of General Lee's horn! After seeing the Hazzard county you can't honestly say you wouldn't like to jump over a river with a car at crazy speed, or have a great lunch at Uncle Jesse's farm, or let the beautiful Daisy help you with some beer, or, why not, be jailed knowing there'll always be someone to come and get you out of it! It's a real classic, and it's perfect for those who like action but also things that'll never change!
  • Hot Pursuit: I love it, I love it!

The Dukes of Hazzard, what a great show this was. What I love about the show the most is how the Dukes always managed to outsmart Boss Hogg and turn his ocassional profits from crooked dealings over to people that Boss has cheated or to underpriviged individuals (like the county orphanage). Another thing that I like about the show is the action and the driving that is done by Bo and Luke (and later Coy and Vance) in order to get away from Roscoe, Enos and Cledus. I think that the car jumping by the Dukes is great, espcially when it results in Roscoe and his trusty deputy to eventually crash into each other and having Roscoe calling either Enos or Cledus a dipstick. In all, I think that the Dukes of Hazzard was one great show when it was on and I love watching the repeats on CMT.
  • Classic Tv Show that brings sex appeal, car action, and family fun. The Dukes have influenced television forever.

Classic Tv Show that brings appeal, car action, and family fun. The Dukes have influenced television forever. The General Lee is the star of the show and Bo, Luke, and Daisy play perfect rolls. From car chases to action packed family fun, the Dukes are tough not to watch. I just purchased some merchandise from: http://www.tvstoreonline.com . The Dukes of Hazzard is exciting and nothing will replace the original show. The General Lee is the greatest automobile on the face of the Earth. Bo and Luke came across it while looking for a car to put the engine they had just built into. They found a beat-up black charger in a junk yard after it had been used in a bank robbery and run off the road and used the money Uncle Jesse lent them to buy it. They took it over to Cooter's Garage and turned it into the car we all know and love.
  • A great country classic.

This show could of gone more than seven seasons. This show was awesome! It might of not been the most funniest shows, where the crowd's guts are busting every minute, but all of the jumps, bumps and crashes were so funny! I just loved seeing Rosco or Cletus or Enos crashing into something or jumping into a lake, or pond or something. But in season five, when Bo and Luke left the show for Nascar or something, thats when the show's ratings really went down. Especially when they were replaced by Coy and Vance, who were twenty million time worse than Bo and Luke. In all reasons! They weren't funny, not enthusiastic much, and they were just, oh, I can't explain it. At least Bo and Luke came back, the show got a little better, but they had less wrecks then, I guess since the show was loosing money, or something. But I used to count how many wrecks there were on the show, and then at the end, some shows didn't even have any! But anyway, the first four seasons were great. The last three seasons were aweful. Its that simple.
  • I always wanted to launch my car over bridges and gullies just like the General Lee.

Now that the DVDs are out, it will be interesting to see how many of the shows I saw the first time as a kid. I always enjoyed the antics of Bo and Luke Duke, and could not believe how bone-headed Enos could be at times.

One of my all time personal favorites from my childhood.
  • A show which featured a fast car and a hot chick. Who knew that the dukes were giving us an insight into what makes a great movie and a great show. For example " Fast, & the Furious 1 & 2, Gone in 60 seconds"...... and so on.

One of my favorite shows growing up, because as a kid I loved playing with Hot Wheels. In that time fast cars was all over Hollywood. Movies such as "Smokey & the Bandit 1 & 2" were the movies popular at the movies. I remember sitting down to watch the show with all my Hot Wheels cars scattered all over the floor. I also remember owning the General Lee car that was made from ertel (which happened to be 10 times bigger than the rest of my hot wheel cars.) Every car scene was replayed on my living room floor. Then the next morning i would go outside and try the same stunts that the General Lee did outside on my bike.
  • I love Dukes. A classic show. The General Lee rox my sox!

Dukes was a light hearted and fun show. Though it lacked a contuining story line, it made up for it through it's wonderful cast and well woven story lines. Dukes is still around for a reason. It will be around for a long time. John Schendier didn't hurt either. The General Lee is one of the best cars ever to be on the televison screen. This show was family friendly and amazing. The critics hated it which means it has to be really good. It was about how the Duke family got into and out of trouble. They never had any trouble espically with Boss Hogg always around.
    This show is a classic and part of Amercain culture. I think everyone should get the chance to see this awesome show!
  • The General Lee rides again

This show was before it's time and still a classic. The humor and the high jinks in the show keep you laughing through out the entire series. Everybody I know when the show first aired wanted a General Lee for themselves. Daisy brought the eye candy. Bo and Luke brought the adventure. Boss brought the villian/dunce to the show. Throughout the entire series many of the adventures were very similar but it was the way they were portrayed that made them different and made this show stand out.
  • the dukes of hazzard was a show about country folks always in trouble with the law.

this show was about country living with two young men and their cousin daisy living wiht their uncle in the country and the police having a dumb sheriff and another one even dumber than the first sheriff. the head policer man was also the big wig of the place and the two country boys where on probation and couldn\\\'t get into trouble or any thing with the law but the police where always blaming things on the country boys because they wanted to arrest them so their uncle would sell his farm because it was worth a lot of money
  • Great show .

The dukes of hazards is one of my favourite shows, mostly because of the great storylines and action.
    Not to forget the great actors in this show, they made it sucha success. I watched the made for tv sequel movie in which daisy plans to marry Enos and this is totally in line with the show and after watching the new movie with Jessica Simpson and then seeing a rerun of The real dukes of hazard i realised how much i love this show.
    I would love to see a new movie sequel in whicvh Enos and Daisy would really get married in line with the show, with the same actors.
  • I watch Dukes of Hazzard film on the Warner Brothers studio lot aleast once a week for a year. I really enjoyed watching John and Tom work together. I laughed most of the time at the craziness that was going on and loved watching the entire cast at work.

Watching the Dukes of Hazzard film was a once in a lifetime chance and I had the opportunity to do so for almost a year. I was invited to watch the show Enos being filmed as well and loved spending time on that show. And I had a great time going to lunch and chatting with the trainer of Flash. Sometimes I wonder what he's doing and how his life has changed over the years. My life has surely changed since the Dukes. I went from a groupie to a housewife married to an Army Sgt. with four kids. I miss the good old days but wouldn't trade my life now for all the tea in China.
  • The best show ever so lets sit down and have a high flyin go time with the Dasiy Duke

Wow this show is great, cars flying all over the place, cops running in to other cars, cars going in to the pond, Boss Hog trying to get the Duke farm, Dasiy looking great. This show is a family show so its great for the kids and lots of fun for the parents to see. You can get the shows on DVD and watch them all of the time. However if your some city person that hates good ol boys than your not going to like this show that much. All in all its a great show so try to see it at least one time!. The story line for the shows are great, each one is about 45 mins long, Its a great way to laugh your head off. I watch this show every day of the week.
  • Family show about corruption in politics and boys fighting the system.

The Dukes Bo (John Schneider), Luke (Tom Wopat), Daisy (Catharine Bach) and Uncle Jessie (Denver Pyle) root out evil in a small town called Hazzard (said to be in Georgia). Most of the evil is by Boss Hogg (Sorrel Brooke) and Roscoe (James Best) (the local commissioner and the local sheriff). Bo and Luke and Daisy are cousins. Bo and Luke are the main ones the fight Boss and Roscoe. They are former moonshine drivers who are now on probation. Boss Hogg tries to charge them with everything from stealing his watch to illegal slot machines. But most of the time he just gets them in one of Roscoe's speed traps. The Dukes have a car General Lee (a '69 Dodge Charger that they painted orange, had a 01 on it, and a Dixie horn) It is their racing car, driving car, and can do everything from drive 120 miles per hour to fly over lakes, buildings and the like to get away from Roscoe. The other main people are Deputy Enos Straight (Sonny Shroyer) (who loves Daisy and is the only honest lawman in Hazzard County and according to the first episode the only Virgin); Enos was replaced by Boss's distant cousin Cletus when he went to be on the TV show 'Enos' for the 3 and 4th seasons. Crazy Cooter (Ben Jones, former congressman from Georgia) (the local mechanic who can fix anything that burns gas and tires). This is a must see TV show for anyone who loves excitement and family values.
  • The best TV show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great show. Probably the best TV show ever. Cousins Bo and Luke Duke got put on probation after getting caught running moonshine. Their Uncle Jesse told the government that he would stop making the moonshine if he didn't throw Bo and Luke in jail. Uncle Jesse is a man of honor. Bo and Luke's cousin Daisy is the prettiest girl in Hazzard and works at a place called the Boar's Nest. Another member of the family is the General Lee, Bo and Luke's racing car. It's an orange 1969 Dodge Charger with a rebel flag on the roof and a black 01 on each of the doors. They are always being chased in the General by Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and County Commissioner J.D. "Boss" Hogg. This show has a lot of action. The General makes so many jumps throughout the season, including a world record jump. This is a great show!!! The best show that was ever created!!!!!!!!!
  • Bring it back

This is the best car acion t.v show that there is with bo and luke duke bring it to life. in this show bo and luke are always trying to clear there name and Daisey always being a dansel in destres. But what makes this show good is the car, the GENRAL LEE always geting the boys out of trouble, like doing jumps and excapeing the law aka sheriff Rosco Coltrane, Cletus and enos the dumbest cops in history. they never get out of a chase with there car alive but always gets some croced crime against bo and luke. the last thing i have to say is bring it back.
< 1 2 3