The Dukes of Hazzard

CBS (ended 1985)

The Dukes of Hazzard Fan Reviews (78)

• A great country classic.

This show could of gone more than seven seasons. This show was awesome! It might of not been the most funniest shows, where the crowd's guts are busting every minute, but all of the jumps, bumps and crashes were so funny! I just loved seeing Rosco or Cletus or Enos crashing into something or jumping into a lake, or pond or something. But in season five, when Bo and Luke left the show for Nascar or something, thats when the show's ratings really went down. Especially when they were replaced by Coy and Vance, who were twenty million time worse than Bo and Luke. In all reasons! They weren't funny, not enthusiastic much, and they were just, oh, I can't explain it. At least Bo and Luke came back, the show got a little better, but they had less wrecks then, I guess since the show was loosing money, or something. But I used to count how many wrecks there were on the show, and then at the end, some shows didn't even have any! But anyway, the first four seasons were great. The last three seasons were aweful. Its that simple.