The Dukes of Hazzard

The Treasure of Soggy Marsh

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Dec 10, 1982 on CBS

5.4
  • Boss's latest get rich quick scheme finds himself and Rosco hooked up with a couple ex cons and $500,000 at the bottom of soggy marsh which they have to scuba dive for to find.

No cute girl bad guys but "the girl" who tends to Boss's cold which he got falling into the marsh while he and Rosco were out on the air-boats supervising the dive for the treasure.....like I was saying she is pretty cute.

Boss gives Enos mindless busy work to do at the other end of Hazzard and sends the boys and Daisy to Chickasaw county on a wild goose chase errand to get rid of them which leads to a frame up and being arrested by Sheriff Little. Escaping from the jail to prove their innocence Little perseus them all through Hazzard hooking up with Enos when he dunks his patrol car in the local pond.

CMT has been airing all the Coy and Vance episodes in sequence and I have to say Cooter is barley around. He wasn't in this episode at all.

Fairly average episode from the crooks to the car chases. Although I will say at the beginning of the episode when Enos was chasing the boys just for fun and the General drives over all those rocks and just comes out of it with a flat tire, shoulda been more like a busted oil pan in my opinion.