Dumbo's Circus Forums

Disney Channel (ended 1986)

Dumbo's Circus!

lotht111

[1]Dec 10, 2007
    • level: 8
    1 of my favs
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

paden_l

[2]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 1
    I love this show too.. I wish that they would bring it back so I can watch it with my kids.

RugratsFan1990

[3]Jun 11, 2010
    • level: 3

Same here. Dumbo's Circus was a fun show to watch as a kid, and I still enjoy watching episodes to this very day.

ChipmunkRaccoon

[4]Dec 7, 2010
    • level: 9
    There's a bunch of episodes I remember quite well from originally having recordings long ago

*One where Barnaby tries new clown tricks on his friends; first - a zaney zapper on Lionel causing him to spill popcorn, second - a bucket on the door filled with confetti falls on top of Q.T.'s head, third - a water lilly causing all of Lilli's costumes to get soaked, fourth - a chinese finger cuff on Fair Dinkum, and fifth - clown cuffs on both Barnaby and Rinkum Dinkum

*One where Sebastian and Q.T. have to go to town to fix the caliope, Sebastian's hammock, Barnaby's magic trunk, clean Dumbo's cap, fix Lilli's trapeze, and get Lionel some new balloons. And along the way Q.T. and Sebastian get into all kinds of trouble, such as bees and running from a train.

*And one where the gang come upon a place that has HUGE flowers, BIG apples, and even a giant (whose legs can only be seen) called Big Fred.

And many more!