Dungeons & Dragons

The Girl Who Dreamed Tomorrow

Aired Saturday 12:30 PM Sep 08, 1984 on CBS

• Tommarow's Girl

This is I feel one of my favorate episodes of the whole show because it's both touching, romantic in a small way, but also a little sad. From the adventure and action it really delivers it at it's best. From seeing at least about a few different dragons all impressive and great to look at as well as going though a deadly maze. But most of all it was really about Bobby's and Terrie's interaction with one another, we actually like what both of them have together from certain common ackward moments when it comes to interaction with the opposite sex, to some that really come though mainly acts of courage when Bobby saves Terrie from any kind of baddie of any size or other way around. And I'll admit I actaually felt sad that both had to part because they both had something good together that was a shame to take apart, but I wouldn't feel too sad since it has a hopeful ending.