Dynasty

Blasts from the Past

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 04, 1989 on ABC

7.2
  • Could have been better

Oh well. Not even a long awaited brawl between Alexis and Sable can help this episode be better than it is. Had the fight itself been better choreographed (the cuts between Alexis' POV and Sable's POV show just how shoddy and editing job it is), it would have been much better.

Also, the revelation of Monica and Miles not being Jason's children is extremely pointless, especially since neither Miles nor Jason are on the show at this point.
  • All of Dynasty is great, there are some episodes that stand out and this is one of them. One of the best in my own personal opinion.

I love Dynasty ever since I was a little boy watching it at home and this was one of the episodes that I always have remembered from way back then. I love this show. It is awesome! I really think that the writers and the producers of this show out did themselves when they created it as no one has been able to hold a candle to the writing the directing and the overall ambience of the greatest show to hit the television airwaves in all of the history of televison. Viva La Dynasty! Viva La Dynasty ! Thank you!