Dynasty

radrobd

User Score: 1977

Dynasty Fan Reviews (19)

7.9
  • Oh! the drama... the big hair... the shoulder pads...

I remember watching this periodically from its debut in 1981 through 1985. Just for fun I ordered the first season from Netflix last week. Now I know why I stopped watching Dynasty. Oh my goodness is it ever trite, overly dramatic and boring! I ended up fast-forwarding through most of the episodes. I'm sure at the time it was worth watching, but not now, unless you're a fan of melodramas! The storylines aren't anything close to realistic. Even for fantasy they're out there! I don't remember Blake Carrington being so mean or Krystal being such a doormat. Steven Carrington always looked like he was about to burst into tears. Fallon was unbelievably rude, childish and downright evil. The chauffeur was not at all attractive or appealing in any way, yet somehow this dud was able to bed Fallon (multiple times). Claudia is a complete waste of skin. She can't seem to do anything by herself. I understand she had a nervous breakdown and all, but come on! Suck it up and move on with your life. Well, anyway, I don't recommend watching this unless there's absolutely NOTHING ELSE ON!