Dynasty

User Score: 1977

Dynasty Fan Reviews (21)

7.9
  • my purchase of Dynasty DVDS

I loved Dynasty and I think I will forever adore it. It was magnificent and extravagant at its best. People may condemn it on the grounds that the certain circumstances were unbelievable and acting was great, I think this is the only show that has its uniqueness. No Doubt it was the shrine of the 80's decade. I decided to purchase my all-time favorite show which is Dynasty from DVDBooth. com. At first, I thought this was not a legit website because I didn't receive a confirmation email upon placing the order and forwarding my payment. I tried to email them from their website and asked for the tracking number of my DVDs. They replied within an hour which is good in terms of customer service. They forwarded all the required information I'm asking for. After 10 business days, my product hasn't arrived yet so I made a follow up. They explained to me that the competence of the mail service is out of their control and asked me to wait for the next few days. I received the package the following day. When I check the package, it was outstanding because all the disc was produced with great quality! I feel appreciative for the support given by this company. And with that kind of product and service, I definitely place my second order next month!