Dynasty

Royal Wedding

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 15, 1985 on ABC

• One of the best cliffhangers ever

Despite the bad reputation it has among some fans, the Moldavian Massacre is probably one of the best cliffhangers ever. Unfortunately, people seem to tie the resolution of it with the actual cliffhanger. And yes, the resolution to it is extremely lame, but the actual massacre itself, as seen here, is just awesome.

Unfortunately, the Golden Era of seasons 2 - 5 does end, and while season 6 has it's moments, the show begins it's decline next season, and never again reaches the marvelous heights of what it used to be. But this episode is a great way to cap off a great run of a great show.
  • Probs the biggest episodes of the whole series.

Wow i have to say that this episode was one hell of an episode. Me never watching the show when it was on the air am in love wityh it. I have seen every episode up to this point. They say that after this point the show went down hill but I will see if they are write or not!!! This was a freat ending and one fo the best cliffhnagers ever IMO. I am very excited to see what happens next. They said that the reason they did this was because most of the main charcters contacts were up and they wanted to gain soe leverage on the actors. Very smart way to do it.