Dynomutt, Dog Wonder

ABC (ended 1978)

Dynomutt, Dog Wonder Fan Reviews (2)

7.2
  • a great animated show that I miss.

This was a pretty good animated television series. As is normal with good television shows, this one did not last long enough. This is a show that I would suggest watching if you get the chance. Check the bargain bins at Wal-Mart, the online movies sites (Amazon.com and such) and all of the cable channels that run old shows. Nick at Nite and TV Land are great for theses kind of shows. They will even do a week long spot for shows that only had 6 or so episodes. Then you have your super stations. They run a bunch of old shows too. All in all a pretty good show that did not get a good enough chance. Sometimes it is a simple as the show it is up against. Look at Law & Order. It is one of the longest running shows on TV. They moved it to go up against Lost. After about 2 weeks of getting pounded in the ratings it was moved back to it's original time slot. Shows like this should be given more of an opportunity.
  • One of the best shows on TV, Last seen on Dexter's Lab series...

The show was on in the 70s, when The Scooby Doo Show was on. They were both great together and seperately. But as far as I know, It never really went on much after The Scoooby Doo Show, and the next time I saw Dyno-Mutt was on an episode of the Dexter's Lab series, and he was called a goofy idiot side-kick, kinda like Dee Dee is. They should bring back Dyno-Mutt more. Maybe tbey could do a Motion Picture on Dyno-Mutt, and it could also be the next Scooby-Doo movie, if it has not all ready been done before.