E! Behind the Scenes

Friday 8:30 AM on E! Premiered Aug 26, 1991 In Season

E! Behind the Scenes Fan Reviews (3)

6.1
  • What's going on behind the scenes of a feature movie.

I love to watch "E! Behind the Scenes" to check out the behind the scenes look at the blockbusters now playing at a theatre near you. I tune in to catch up of hat the film's about. I a film critic for another website, I find this show very enjoyable and in about an half hour, I probaby know more about a certain movie than the next person. I watch the E! network because I want to know stuff about celebrities from Hollywood. "E! Behind the Scenes" offer me a look behind the scenes of a movie and I walk away a very smart view.
  • This show is okay. It could be better.

This show has the potential to be something really good, but they always show it at four in the morning. I do like how the interview the cast and the director. It lets you see more behind the scenes than those gossip television shows. Hmmm, fifty words would be nice.
  • E! Behind the Scenes is really A-MA-ZING! If everything on television these days are as good as SHOW, I don't think I'll ever remove myself from the television set.

E! Behind the Scenes is really A-MA-ZING! If everything on television these days are as good as SHOW, I don't think I'll ever remove myself from the television set. Whoever came up with the idea behind E! Behind the Scenes is a genius!I am very interested to see this movie again and again.