E! News Now

Daily 7:00 PM on E! Premiered Sep 30, 1991 In Season

thefanof

E! News Now Fan Reviews (7)

7.6
  • Borderline acceptable. How far down has television sunk to these days. Not to disrespect the creators of E! News Live but I guess it's simply the trend of tv these days (nothing good on.)

Borderline acceptable. How far down has television sunk to these days. Not to disrespect the creators of E! News Live but I guess it's simply the trend of tv these days (nothing good on.) Time poorly wasted.This show is not nice, but the borderline of the story is also acceptable.
  • E! News brings all of the latest entertainment news and gossip as well as exclusives Monday - Friday and wraps up with E! News Weekend and E! Breaking News reports all throughout.

E! News is currently hosted by Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic (formerly DePandi), Jason Kennedy, Samantha Harris and Kristin Dos Santos (formerly Veitch) who bring the entertainment scoop everyday. Seacrest joined the show in 2006 and has done a great job. When he first joined E! News I was a bit annoyed that E! was taking on a big personality to host a perfectly good show but I soon realized that Seacrest has got what it takes for E! News and he has been great. During the slow news days, the show is usually full of fashion and beauty advice, which to me, is still great.

Correspondents/Coanchors not to be left out include Ted Casablanca, John Burke Krasinski, and Patrick Stinson. Also, kudos to Jason Feinberg and Alisha Davis.
  • I love E! News

I get E! News every time I get my cable going, I look forward to E! News every night at 7:00 p.m., I rank up with "Entertainment Tonight," "Access Hollywood," and "Extra!" So I rank " E! News" hightly. My favorite news person is Giullana De Pandi. She is one of the sexist person on air at a Entertainement News show. I got the hots for Giullana, even her name is sexy. right now I don't have cable and it on again, I go back to E! News!" I heard that De Pandi is repanced. I sure hope to see her again.
  • "Who doesn't love gossiping?"And especially when there about celebrities!

E news is a show which it talks about news of the celeb
    life.(as in Hollywood)They gossip about whats happening in the States about celebrities.I love E news because you get to know wats happening in your all time favorite actors,actresses,singers and bands! E news just wants people all over the world that thier stars are starting to corupt and some are going to sprout!(as in some are ending and some are starting!)I dont know anyone who doesn't like to hear about whats happening!! I may hate news wherein you watch the weather forecasts you knw etc. but e news tells us about people we know!! In that show we can find out how our idols are doing there!!
  • Good show

I like this group of people who work on E!. They seem like such a fun crowd. This show is definitely a guilty pleasure. They really get the dirt on the celebs, which I do like. They even talk about them. I enjoy this show a lot. It's very modern. I've grown to really like Guiliana, Kat, and Debbie. They seem like they could easily be one of your friends. Seacrest is great on there too. He's very lovable and relatable. It's one of my favorite shows to watch. I like this show because it's very lighthearted and very fun.
  • who doesn't like a show that is all about actors, actresses, and the latest gossip?

who doesn't like a show that is all about actors, actresses, and the latest gossip? there is no other place than E! News to get this type of info that usually straight form the stars themselves! know i do not know what else to write so if you are readin this the rest of this review will porbably just be me writing off about random things so you should just stop readin now! well i just finished watching E! news and now i am watching the daily ten.. it is not was good; i just do not like the format but i usually do get different info from E! News..
  • Good