E-Ring

Cemetery Wind (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on NBC

• Twist is added to the action.

We expect E-Ring to be a formulaic tv show, but the producers will throw in some twist and turns along the way to make this show even more exciting. Those twist and turns just happened in this episode when tragedy strikes. This is a continuation of last week, things are happening in here. We learn stuff along the way. It's action and adventure as always, but something else is thrown in the mix. This is perhaps Jerry Bruckheimer's best tv show, I love this show, it's really exciting. This episode makes me want to see this show even more, oh yeah.
  • This is the episode that showed how JT and Angie met. And Angie, did she betray her teemates during the last operation?

An unexpected view in the Pentagon. The people there supposed to be \'own people\', but they betrayed each others in the sense that maybe Angie did not finish her job, her boss threatening her to break up with JT (with some secrets that Angie forced to follow what he said). And JT is sure in a great dilemma, wonder whether Angie betray him and his teamate, and there were a lot flashback scene, showing how they met, how JT recruit and train her, how JT interact with his old time buddy.
  • I was not a big fan of the show, each episode ran like clock work JT finds out about a crisis, meets resistance to fix it, and overcomes the problems in the nick of time. Of course the episode where JT is in Iraq is an anomaly, but not different

I was not a big fan of the show, each episode ran like clock work JT finds out about a crisis, meets resistance to fix it, and overcomes the problems in the nick of time. Of course the episode where JT is in Iraq is an anomaly, but not different enough. This episode made me love this show, I loved seeing JT and his \\\"crew\\\" out in the field planning and carrying out missions. It is hard to get fired up for an episode when he is standing in a building listening intently.

The death was such a shock and such a great move for the show. I completely expected a full recovery and was taken off guard. I love when you can\\\'t see it coming. In the world of TV it is all too typical to just assume a character will make it because they have been an integral part of the series. I think LOST really showed shows like E-Ring that we want the unexpected.
  • A personal setback for JT, more "conspiracy" type politics in the agencies, and finally an episode where not everything goes according to plan. About time.

I have not paid too much attention to this show since it started, mainly because it is centred too much on the Hero type character who can't seem to lose. And for the first 5 or 6 episodes, that's exactly what happened. Now, however, with the loss of a major character, and somebody who JT "needed" to be the "hero" that he was, I'm hoping to see some more character work.
    It's almost a shame that you always seem to have to kill a character off to make the rest more human. Last week's episode was a good start, with only one of the marines coming home alive, but when it gets personal, the cast can at least portray some "real" emotion.
    I'm afraid, though, that JT will now just go off to South America on a vengeance, find the people responsible, kill them, and come home the hero again. All the while in Washington, his military buddies clean up the dirt at home, i.e. the press leak, the bad CIA folks etc.
    We'll see next week.
  • The episodes just keep getting better and better.

Wow! Even though this episode revealed how JT and Angie hooked up, it also revealed that her shooter was the one she didnt take care of on that mission. What's up with that. Surely she didnt "fall in love with that guy" Poor JT, he looses his girlfriend and then gets suspended. The colonel bringing him his briefcase of ID's was a nice touch. But are dealing with the CIA and just maybe they have kidnapped Angie and are hiding her from JT.
  • But, of course, the question above "Did she or didn't she" (shoot the guy) is "Is she or isn't she?" (dead)

But, of course, the more important question above "Did she or didn't she" (shoot the guy) is "Is she or isn't she?" (dead)

It may seem silly to say that they might dream up some "Alias"-style spin on all this, but after all, she and Sydney both work for the CIA...
  • Please put this show out of its misery. They are jumping the shark in the first episodes.

0.9
    How bad scripts and a flawed premise can destroy great actors like Dennis Hopper and Benjamin Bratt.

I find it hard to stay awake. That's bad because I would like these actors to succeed.

Bureaucratic Pentagon fights are not important. The President makes policy. Shows about middle management are not interesting.

Cancel this program.

• This episode shows us in flashbacks how JT and Angie met after she has been shot. It also deals with the CIA corruption we saw some of last week.

I finished watching this episode breathless. The last 10 minutes were especially riveting. I loved the scene with the Colonel and the car keys. It reminded me of what "Carl and Scooter" did for real. Boy how I wish someone had spoke to them like that. The scene with JT looking at Angie's picture broke my heart. I found I was crying with JT. This should be an Emmy episode. I can't wait until next week. This show has been getting better each week. I will be watching.