E-Ring

Cemetery Wind (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on NBC

• A personal setback for JT, more "conspiracy" type politics in the agencies, and finally an episode where not everything goes according to plan. About time.

I have not paid too much attention to this show since it started, mainly because it is centred too much on the Hero type character who can't seem to lose. And for the first 5 or 6 episodes, that's exactly what happened. Now, however, with the loss of a major character, and somebody who JT "needed" to be the "hero" that he was, I'm hoping to see some more character work.
    It's almost a shame that you always seem to have to kill a character off to make the rest more human. Last week's episode was a good start, with only one of the marines coming home alive, but when it gets personal, the cast can at least portray some "real" emotion.
    I'm afraid, though, that JT will now just go off to South America on a vengeance, find the people responsible, kill them, and come home the hero again. All the while in Washington, his military buddies clean up the dirt at home, i.e. the press leak, the bad CIA folks etc.
    We'll see next week.