E-Ring

Cemetery Wind (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on NBC

• I was not a big fan of the show, each episode ran like clock work JT finds out about a crisis, meets resistance to fix it, and overcomes the problems in the nick of time. Of course the episode where JT is in Iraq is an anomaly, but not different

I was not a big fan of the show, each episode ran like clock work JT finds out about a crisis, meets resistance to fix it, and overcomes the problems in the nick of time. Of course the episode where JT is in Iraq is an anomaly, but not different enough. This episode made me love this show, I loved seeing JT and his \\\"crew\\\" out in the field planning and carrying out missions. It is hard to get fired up for an episode when he is standing in a building listening intently.

The death was such a shock and such a great move for the show. I completely expected a full recovery and was taken off guard. I love when you can\\\'t see it coming. In the world of TV it is all too typical to just assume a character will make it because they have been an integral part of the series. I think LOST really showed shows like E-Ring that we want the unexpected.