E-Ring

Cemetery Wind (2)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on NBC

• Awesome.

This is the conclusion of last week's episode, this time, it's JT doing the actual op instead of just approving it inside the pentagon. With the help of some old buddies, he goes after some really nasty drug dealer. This episode promises action and adventure, I love this better than CSI, this show should get a new season. This is what we should see in an action show, it's gritty, it's fast paced, and the action looks nice, it's well directed. the drama unfolds nicely, we get to see things that were in store for some time. this episode is awesome.
  • In the second half the Cemetery Wind, the actual mission unfolds along with what occurred during the original mission. The flashbacks are grainy and dark. I for one have been waiting for the show to show us who these people are and why they mean so much t

In the second half the Cemetery Wind, the actual mission unfolds along with what occurred during the original mission. The flashbacks are grainy and dark. I for one have been waiting for the show to show us who these people are and why they mean so much to each other.

I gave it a little downgrade for the fact that we all knew he would catch the bad guy, so he could get his butt back to the E-Ring. The suspense was not there for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about the characters. I hope that the show will send JT off on more missions, or the new found interest I have in the show will probably wane. For now, cannot wait for the next installment.
  • Great second half of Cemetety Wind

This episode could have been entitled "FBI vs CIA: the final battle".

Finally the past of Angie and JT is revealed.
    We see them working together in the past on a black operation called Cememetery Wind. Eventually their mutual past catches up with them and Angie gets a leathal 'surprise visit' from Bogota.

Enjoy the show...
  • JT gets his man.

This was a good episode for E-RIng. I think this could be a really great show if given the chance. I feel sorry for JT. But in the end they(JT and his special forces buddies) finished the job the group started and we find out why Angie didnt kill the guy the first time. Sonny comes through again for JT and gives him the files ANgie had been keeping on MEtcalf who also gets what he deserves. Keep up the good work.