E-Ring

Christmas Story

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 07, 2005 on NBC

• nice episode.

stuff happens inside the pentagon, not much action for jt. he deals with a mission that he can execute behind a desk. a commando team is in charge of a humanitarian mission in afghanistan, jt helps them up and makes sure they get what they need out in the field. this episode doesn't have the usual action, but the story is good enough to watch. there's some things in here worth seeing. i enjoyed watching this episode. it's a pretty good episode. jt gets to see his dad, played by marshall bell. the drama is written in a way that doesn't make it look slow.
  • Good episode.

JT does what ever it takes to get the job done and he doesnt let Politics get in his way. Also, JT is somewhat like his dad and I think he knows that, but he knows what his family went through while his dad was on an assignment and he wont make that mistake. It is only a matter of time before he and Sonny get together. We need to remember there are those in Afganistan and Iraq that want us there and want the freedom to make their own choices. I am proud of our troops here at home and especially over seas helping.