E-Ring

The Forgotten

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 23, 2005 on NBC

• Great episode.

This episode is about a former Navy SEAL that was listed dead 3 years ago in a remote island in the far east. JT and Mcnulty must hatch a plan to save the life of the SEAL, but resistance inside the pentagon are preventing the rescue mission from taking place. Mcnulty uses everything in his arsenal to free the MIA sailor. This episode reveals certain details about Mcnulty's past. It's not the usual shoot em up like the other episodes were, but it's not a total let down. The writers made this episode fast paced, and enough drama and intrigued are thrown in to make it a watchable and exciting.
  • JT and Sonny's relationship grows, we learn that McNulty is not all salt and nails. Finally, on top of it all, the team gets together to save a missing NAVY SEAL.

loved this episode. really enjoyed the interaction between JT and Sonny - bummed that they didn\\\'t get together and she\\\'s pissed at him now, but this is good for their developing relationship.

McNulty - there is a soft side to him and it\\\'s great I hope to see more on his past as the show moves forward
  • Good episode.

It is a matter of time before Sonny and JT hook up. It almost happened in this episode. I liked how she saved him from that tramp he had to escort. The best episode so far MCNulty. Wow. He really let Garrity have it and I am glad he got what he deserved. I am glad they rescued the POW. We also learn, that MCNulty had a wife and daughter.