E! True Hollywood Story

Sunday 8:00 PM on E! Premiered Mar 01, 1996 Between Seasons

SrRui

E! True Hollywood Story Fan Reviews (17)

• I enjoy watching e true hollywood stories, however I noticed that there are no african american shows.

I would like to see such shows like "Living Single", "A Different World", or "South Central", a show starring Larenz Tate. These are just a few of some of the shows that african americans have made. We are not only "Good Times" and "The Jeffersons". For some reason America doesnt either think or care that African Americans would like to see themselves on the Television Screen. Other shows that I would like to see are "For Your Love", "The Steve Harvey Show", and "Moesha". There are also so many african american actors and actresses that we would like to know the true hollywood story. Please when doing your next season take these suggestions under consideration.

• this show help you understand the truth about so- called hollywood. You learn about your favorite singers,rappers,actors,actresses,models and much more.

Want the inside scoop on hollywood's steamiest secrets? Watch E!'s Emmy-nominated documentary series for the real Story on the shows, the stars and the secrets of the Hollywood elite. the show shares the dirt and the saop about everyone. this often goes for more than an hour, which for me is , the hours the hours the better it is.

• ¿Do you think that Hollywood Most popular Celebrities Were/are always succesful,Happy and have no problems? then watch the True Story

7.2
    Well this is not the kind of show i will always want to see, In fact i only see this show when they are talking about celebrities i am interesting on but in overall this is a good show it shows you that celebrities are not always the happy people that you see smiling in the T.V, this is a look to their lives when relatives and friends also gave their opinion about the artist who is been talking about
  • Film przedstawia życie bardzo popularnej w latach '60 aktoirki Sharon Tate. Drugiej zony Romana Polańskiego, która została zamordowana w wieku 26 lat będąc w 8 miesiącu ciązy.

Film przedstawia życie bardzo popularnej w latach '60 aktoirki Sharon Tate. Drugiej zony Romana Polańskiego, która została zamordowana w wieku 26 lat będąc w 8 miesiącu ciązy. Zagrała w kilku filmach m in: Dolina Lalek, Oczy Diabła i Don't make waves. Otrzymała złotego globa dla najbardziej obiecującej aktorki za rolę w The Valley of the Dolls.
  • Read review for more information.

Have you ever wanted to know about your favorite star's past? Have you ever wondered what made him or her who they are today? Well, E True Hollywood Stories tell you everything you need to know and more! This show gets straight down to the source by interviewing the star's parents, siblings, and childhood friends to learn more and more about their life. This show will teach you more about some of the biggest stars, tv shows, and investigations. You can find out if Paula Abdul was a girl scout or if John Travolta was ever arrested. You can learn all of this and more by watching E True Hollywood Story. ( Check your local listings.)
  • This show is about the backgrounds and true hollywood stories of actors or even now of shows .

I love to watch this show ans get the gossip on actors . About there past and things that they went through before and during there career . the recent one i watched was the one of the cast of friends . It was great , like i didn't know Rachel tried for the role of moica and Monica tried for the role of Rachel . Plus it also talked about like Anistons divorce to Brad and how she confided in her best friends which where from the show . But yeah its a great show only because it shows you everything before the fame . Things you wouldn't find out on your own .
  • A look at Hollywood's top A-lister's, hot shows, musicians, and couples. E! THS gives you the story. The documentary tells all, from the begainings of their fame to where they are now.

This is one of the shows I just have to watch whenever it's on. It is imformative and interesting; telling the story from the begaining untill now. "E! True Hollywood Story" features interveiws from family members and inside information you can't get just anywhere. This show has a new episode almost all the time, so tune in! This show has changed my thinking on alot of celebrities by showing me the true side of things.
  • Wouldn't know what to do without it.

The E! true Hollywood Story is definately one of the best shows ever shown on E!
    My country, South Africa has only been receiving the E! Europe channel for just over a year now and i really do like what i see, before this channel my cable was soo boring.

I have really enjoyed all the flashbacks of every celebrities lives that i have seen so far! You think celebrities have perfect beautiful lives but, if you haven't seen the E! THS you havent seen anything yet.

I really enjoyed the one called "The Babes Of The OC" It was really cool to see Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson on that THS, seeing as they are from The OC, my favourite show! :)
  • This is a voyeuristic type show, but great to watch when one feels their own life is too complicated. It is a show that is to be taken with a grain of salt.

5.9
    The show on Angelie Jolie was particularly interesting, because she is a person who seems to have totally changed in a very short time. This depiction of a celebrity was also one of the most balanced that I have seen. She was not a saint and yet she was also simply shown as the often times bizarre and confused person that she has often been. It was sad to see her father Jon Voight interviewed and seeming so unable to say the right things to mend his relationship with his daughter. It was sadly Hollywood to see a man try to communicate with his child thru the tabloid journalist. Overall if I am bored or stuck at home and need to get my mind off something watching E true, makes it easy.
  • very informative....

very informative usually other stuff like these shows only have like bits and peices of stuff but this show has like everything!i guess it depends really on the ratings considering how much you like the person or show or whatever!i don't usually watch E! but when this is on i see if i like the person and basicly watch it lol o.k now i sound really weird.ummmm i've seen like i think about 10 all together like right through i can't remember all of them i think i saw a dawsons creek one?i know i've seen the mk&a one like over a million times ummmm and i saw a lindsay lohan one i think i can't remember if that was E!specials but anyway yeah it's cool.lol.bye.
  • Tells fax and gossip about stars and shows.

To start off this show is GREAT. The bad news is its been done before but I still like it dont get me wrong. I feel this show is one of my favorite shows that gossip about stars. E! has alot of girly shows but I ignore all of them just so I can watch this 1 show.
  • The E! True Hollywood story is very well done. It get's behind the "True Stories" of many famous celebrities, musicians, television shows and movies. Much better then Biography on A&E because it gives a broader perspective. Great!

Some of the best True Hollywood stories I have seen are Growing Pains, Cosby Show, Michael Jackson, All in the Family, Different Strokes, Cheers, I love Lucy and recently Home Improvement. It's much more entertaining then Biography (which illustrates happy images of what they are reviewing). However E! True Hollywood story descripts all the negative and positive things in the lives of what they are reviewing. It is very well done and some of the information they give is just incredible. For example, Home Improvement did a "okay" Biography about Home Improvement that just illustrated the shows success, but when E! did their version it revealed the sruggle for power and how Johnathan Taylor Thomas left the series and his feud with Tim. Really Great program, check it out.
  • To be a teenager in this day in age is hard enough yet alone trying to bring up our kids now. Home and Away gives that sense of confidence to be able to cope and understand what can and could happen to any kids or adults in real life.

To be a teenager in this day in age is hard enough yet alone trying to bring up our kids now. Home and Away gives that sense of confidence to be able to cope and understand what can and could happen to any kids or adults in real life. I myself have had a few experiences like anyone else and too have this show in my life it is like a blessing.
  • loves it

I learn so much about celebraties and i know more about my fave actores and actresses. Hope they make more of these. They make me think "This is what they went through as a child before becoming famouse." I will always watch it even when it's about someone dumb because if i hear more about this person then maybe I will know more about that person and will know something intresting about that person. Thats why I like this show
  • Get the scoop on your favorite celebs!

My son says this is one of my favorite shows. I'm not certain about that, but it's definitely a guilty pleasure. Less scathing than the Enquirer, the show is less intrusive and more biographical, but loaded with little known tid-bits and personal reflections from friends, associates, and often even the celebs themselves. Want to know about more about your favorite celeb? There's probably an E! True Hollywood Story special out there. It's often a very interesting show, and it's always very informative. At any rate, it's one heck of a good biography show about contemporary celebrities. Check it out!
  • have you ever watched "Party Monster"? That was FABULOUS!! He retired his career only he was 14 years old, and he back to the film in Party monster. that is based on Michael Alig' drug party, and his mudder.

He is really really really really hot. I like him. This spring I went to New York for sight seeing, but my main purpose is to go and see his folm location, like central park, or plaza hotel. There are many place of movie location in NY. I was exsited.
  • Question

Doe anyone know if it will re-air? I missed it and would really like to see it.
    Thnx
    -Liz :)

fifty word minimum...how stupid...la la la la la la la la la la. Well, John Ritter was great in 8 Simple Rules. It was a great show and as good as it is now it will never be the same...