E! True Hollywood Story

Sunday 8:00 PM on E! Premiered Mar 01, 1996 Between Seasons

E! True Hollywood Story Fan Reviews (17)

• this show help you understand the truth about so- called hollywood. You learn about your favorite singers,rappers,actors,actresses,models and much more.

Want the inside scoop on hollywood's steamiest secrets? Watch E!'s Emmy-nominated documentary series for the real Story on the shows, the stars and the secrets of the Hollywood elite. the show shares the dirt and the saop about everyone. this often goes for more than an hour, which for me is , the hours the hours the better it is.