Early Edition

Mel Schwartz, Bounty Hunter

Aired Saturday 9:00 PM May 06, 2000 on CBS

• "You Kill me Mel"

I woes Enjoy any Time with this show wily Funny One From the Start Gary send to Psychiatrist After that he stile need to Save Mel Schwartz From dead when Is Wife Going to have they baby Kyle chandler make this Episode so Funny with is Face that Make me Laugh any minute of this episode Funny episod realy
  • Truly a classic and interesting episode. It starts with Gary running down the street in a mattress suit. Loads of jokes through the episode.

Truly a classic and interesting episode. It starts with Gary running down the street in a mattress suit. There were plenty of jokes throughout the episode.

Gary undergoes a psychiatric evaluation while searching for an accountant turned bounty hunter.

Of course the psychiatrist pokes holes in all his stories. Even suggests that other crazy people also can see the future by reading the newspaper. She thinks Mel is all in Gary's head. Too funny.

As I was watching this episode, I just kept thinking to myself what could be going through the character Mel's head. Sure the guy is having some sort of midlife crisis, but his behavior is just a bit over the top. Momentary loss of sanity?

Anyone could tell from the beginning of the episode that with Mel having a baby on the way he would give up the bounty hunting thing.