Earth 2

A Memory Play

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 04, 1994 on NBC

• beeb122

niccccccccce
  • A Grendel is haunting Morgan, a strange disease is crippling part of the explorers and the answers all lie within the past. . .

The question becomes: who brought down the colony ship. The arguments between Danzinger and Alonzo heat up both of them blamming the other for the crash. Devon breaks up the fight finally and has Yale analyze what he remembers about the crash to see if he can figure out who actually did bring the ship down.

Meanwhile we learn that other members of the ships crew did surivive and they happen to be old friends of Danzingers. This episode begins to answer some of the questions we have about the space stations and what they are willing to do to stop the colony from succeding.

At the same time Martin keeps seeing a Grendler who it turns out is intrested in his shirt, which is all pretty comical. It finally helps Martin live up to what he did back on the colony ship by ejecting before anyone else got into the pod with him and Bess. This a good thing for Martin's character but its not as far as he goes.

This episode ends with a shocking revelation one that will shape the next six episodes in ways that we don't know yet. Doctor Julia Hellar appears to be working for the stations. This revelation isn't too surprising (we sorta knew that someone had to be a tratior). The real question is how will this effect the rest of the colonists?