Earth 2 Forums

NBC (ended 1995)

Any know the True order of the episodes for earth 2

BiZzZzaaR

[1]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    I noticed that a couple episodes seem to be out of order. EP21 Natural Born grendlers, which seems to be from the begining of the series, and then EP20 ALL ABOUT EVE. that one is suppose to be the series finale, but instead EP22 FLOWER CHILD is played as the season finale. anyone know the correct order? or do we know if this is the order they are on the DVD?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EKlumppJr

[2]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 23

BiZzZzaaR wrote:
    I noticed that a couple episodes seem to be out of order. EP21 Natural Born grendlers, which seems to be from the begining of the series, and then EP20 ALL ABOUT EVE. that one is suppose to be the series finale, but instead EP22 FLOWER CHILD is played as the season finale. anyone know the correct order? or do we know if this is the order they are on the DVD?

The last three episodes have trivia that help to explain the intended order. They also appear out of intended order on the DVD. I don't know why they didn't fix it when they released the DVD, some other series do have the DVDs in revised order.
    Edited on 08/08/2006 4:27pm

philou_italiano

[3]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 3

I loved this show....I practically went into depression when it was cancelled, that year NBC renewed the awful Seaquest and cancelled this amazing show....thinking about it now still makes me want to hit whoever made that decision.

Checkout this great Earth 2 website for all show related information including the True Order of the Episodes.

http://www.earth2tv.com/info/episode-guide

"may the journey continue"
    Eden Project - Earth 2

Edited on 09/22/2006 3:15pm
    Edited 3 total times.

benchervin

[4]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 9

Here's the order they are intended to be viewed:

1. First Contact-1

2. First Contact-2 (Originally a 2 hr. pilot)

3. The Man Who Fell To Earth

4. Life's Lessons

5. Promises

6. Memory Play

7. Natural Born Grendlers

8. No Water

9. The Church of Morgan

10. The Enemy Within

11. Redemption

12. Moon Cross

13. Better Living-1

14. Better Lving-2

15. Grendlers in the Myst

16. The Greatest Love Story

17. Brave New Pacifica

18. The Boy Who Would Be Terrain King

19. After the Thaw

20. Survival of the Fittist

21. Flower Child

22. All About Eve

It makes more sense if you watch them in THIS order, not the order on the DVDs.

Edited on 06/11/2007 2:00pm

princessFirefly

[5]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 4
    it always drove me nuts that my local sci-fi channel playedd the epis in a very odd order!!!!!

reddawnchild

[6]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 8
    thanks. I almost watched the finale ahead of the other episodes.

zummz

[7]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    Actually the order is:
    18. The Boy Who Would Be Terrain King
    19. After the Thaw

since they say in tbwwbtk that it is day 104 and in after the Thaw its day 109.

ckrakes

[8]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 1

"Natural Born Grendlers" and "Flower Child" were not aired when the series was first broadcasted. But after the season was over they were thrown in at the end. That's why they are out of alignment with the rest of the story. The order of the storyline is this:

1. "First Contact" Premiere, double-episode. Uly is healed.

2. "The Man Who Fell To Earth". Gaal joins them.

3. "Life Lessons". True's horse.

4. "Promises, Promises". Gaal's enslaved Terrians.

5. "A Memory Play". Survivors with a virus are found and the sabotage story unveils. Morgan comes clean. Julia makes contact.

6. "Natural Born Grendlers". Alonzo's depression. Bess trades for fruits, supplies and a geo-lock.

7. "Water". The title says it all.

8. "The Church of Morgan". Bess and Morgan's marital problem. Reilly wants Julia to probe Uly.

9. "The Enemy Within". Julia injects Uly's DNA, and gets left behind.

10. "Redemption". Reilly is tricked for information to save them from the ZED and their explosive bullets.

11. "Moon Cross". Winter camp at Mary's Garden. Uly speaks to the Rebel Terrians with Mary's help.

12. "Better Living Through Morganite, Part 1". Glowing rocks and a Terrian gets petrified by a geo-lock.

13. "Better Living Through Morganite, Part 2". The geo-lock is killing the planet. Yale finds out about his criminal past.

14. "Grendlers in the Myst". Everyone dreams about mother, Dell Curry, and they try to save her.

15. "The Greatest Love Story Never Told". Devon falls in love with Shepard, but Katrina doesn't want him to leave her.

16. "Brave New Pacifica". Julia is kidnapped by a Grendler thirsting for human blood. They try to find her with the help of a natural transportation system inside a cave full of poisonous spiders.

17. "After the Thaw". They excavate an ancient Terrian preserved in ice, and one of them gets possessed.

18. "The Boy Who Would Be Terrian King". Uly's ninth birthday. Devon meets the future Uly in her dreams. She then makes Uly put a DNA-copy in a Terrian cave. True and Yale help a Koba.

19. "Survival of the Fittest". A scouting trip gone bad. Danziger, Alonzo, Julia, and Morgan finally reveals the truth about what happened to the Grendler.

20. "Flower Child". Danziger and Bess get pollinated.

21. "All About Eve". Council scientists are revived and a struggle with Eve begins.

benchervin

[9]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 9
    Boy and Thaw should be reversed, as per the previous post.