Earth 2

NBC (ended 1995)

EKlumppJr

Earth 2 Fan Reviews (20)

• I really enjoyed this show - I was very sad to see it canceled. I remember vaguely watching "Land of the Lost" when I was very little - and this show reminded me of it alot. A nice memory from my childhood...

The Earth II natural inhabitants were what reminded me of the "Slestacks" (sp?) from "Land of the Lost."

I liked the "realism" of this show as far as if we would try to start a colony on a new planet - I thought it was a great representation. It dealt with the natural inhabitations, the harshness of adapting to new climates and such. The communication devices that they used were also interesting. A large part of the story was of these people trying to adapt to their new surroundings. The son of one of the scientist was being “altered” by the planet – by the natural inhabitations. This was all very fascinating.

They only started losing me when they started having flashes from the future of the results of what they were doing now in the present. That all started to get to be a bit much but it was worth sitting through for the rest of the show and what was happening to these people as they tried to colonize this new world.

This show had potential it has been missed.