Earth: Final Conflict Forums

CTV (ended 2002)

Can somebody please air this show?

DSJAM

[1]Sep 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    I'm not talking about new episodes,just reruns. I LOVED this show from the very begining.Yeah the last season stunk and killing off Boone off camera mad me so angry I can't even tell you,but I'd love to see the show on the air somewhere. Sci-Fi had it,showed it for like two days,pulled it and said they'd find a better time to air it,which seems to be never. Every other show in creation is on somewhere at some time,but not EFC. WHY?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LadyGawain

[2]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 12
    I live in Canada, and just two days ago I found them airing it on astation called Showcase. Never watched the station before, so that's all I know about it. I think they air it once in the morning and again in the afternoon, on weeksdays. Don't know if this helps.

DSJAM

[3]May 16, 2008
    • level: 4
    I'm glad it's airing somewhere. I'm in NY so unfortunately I don't have that channel.

seto1

[4]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 16
    man i loved this show ,i hated boones death but i though liam was a nice addition to the cast ans the overall story which was starting to lag,but their is one thing i dont get which is when the jaridians and taelons joined whose memories where those,these new alien act as if they were asleep im confused.

LordJaguar

[5]May 6, 2009
    • level: 7
    I just noticed the first season dvd set at walmart. I'm going to try to rent it from netflix. I only saw snippets when it was on so I want to see what it's really all about.

vidking

[6]Oct 20, 2011
    • level: 5

I like to see it on streaming somewhere like netflix or hulu. Netflix has all of the star trek series on streaming now.

archangelwho

[7]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 18

As of tonight it is not on Netflix but they continue to add shows all the time. Unsure if they have a request page. Need to check out the web page for Netflix.