Earthworm Jim Forums

The WB (ended 1996)

bring back the series

Kieranmay

[1]Jan 31, 2006
    • level: 8
    I think they should put this show back on telly. I haven't heard of it until I got the GBA game and loved it and would love to know what the cartoon was like. If they've put the super mario super show and all the sonic series on telly currently showing, then I think they should try bring back this one too.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sony931

[2]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 17
    Maybe they should make a VG channel for kids including those.

Kieranmay

[3]Feb 14, 2006
    Too right they should bring a channel dedicated to video game based cartoon series. There is far too many cartoons on telly anyway and I think there's a resonable ammount of video game based cartoons anyway to make up such channel. There could be sonic X, super mario super show, legend of zelda(maybe not), earthworm jim, mega man, mega man battle network, viewtiful joe, sonic underground, sonic the hedgehog, poke'mon, hamtaro, pacman, namco's taiko drum cartoon series, kirby right back a'cha (never saw it but would love to) and many more, they could even make new cartoon based on games like wario ware character's, a anime version of samus aron(metroid bounty hunter) or even make a crash bandicoot series, I alway's wished as a kid that they made a cartoon based on crash bandicoot.
    I think that's a great idea for a channel.

Sony931

[4]Feb 14, 2006
    How about the name of G4 Kids and they could put in G4 like shows that talk about kids games and always have a G-Phoria version every year. That should also be another brilliant idea.
    Edited on 02/14/2006 11:48am

Kieranmay

[5]Feb 14, 2006
    Yeah!! that's a great idea, they could have game show reviews, E3, chart show, interviews with the likes such as miyamoto, Naka and other people that make games and they could have movies show like tomb raider, sonic movie, poke'mon, super mario movie, resi evil movies and many more. they did used to be a channel called game network. It didn't show cartoons based on games but it showed stuff like I mentioned, but it's just turned into a babe station, win prizes etc... it's not what it used to be and I miss it how it used to be.

Sony931

[6]Feb 15, 2006
    And they got to return game shows that featured Kids... I don't know why they don't do it anymore becsuse they always feature adults and not kids.

Sony931

[7]Feb 17, 2006
    Kieranmay wrote:
    Yeah!! that's a great idea, they could have game show reviews, E3, chart show, interviews with the likes such as miyamoto, Naka and other people that make games and they could have movies show like tomb raider, sonic movie, poke'mon, super mario movie, resi evil movies and many more. they did used to be a channel called game network. It didn't show cartoons based on games but it showed stuff like I mentioned, but it's just turned into a babe station, win prizes etc... it's not what it used to be and I miss it how it used to be.

Some of the stuff you introduce aren't for kids. The parts you said about that featured on your post was adult. Tomb Raider or even Resident Evil are T Rated and M Rated. Maybe they should bring in the movies including Super Mario Bros.

Kieranmay

[8]Feb 18, 2006
    yes I know, but this idea is actually about *IF* they made a channel dedicated to video game contents, not a kid or family channel like nick or cartoon network.

Sony931

[9]Feb 18, 2006
    Kieranmay wrote:
    yes I know, but this idea is actually about *IF* they made a channel dedicated to video game contents, not a kid or family channel like nick or cartoon network.

This "IS" a gaming network. There should game shows with Kids and that's VG related. And we're not making it into a family channel.

Kieranmay

[10]Feb 21, 2006
    I would love to see this cartoon ans do a review on it, but I can't do a review til I see it. I tried looking on the internet to see if I could watch it online but no luck, however I did manage to find the intro to the cartoon by looking on google images but it's not there now it's really good though don't you think? how old was you when you first watched it and what channel did it come on?