Earthworm Jim Forums

The WB (ended 1996)

Cow Launching

Dizzydennis

[1]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 21
    I remember when i first inserted my Earth Worm Jim SEGA Genesis cartridge into the console. I then remember that I was just playing with the controls when I say a fridge suspended by by a wire. I jumped down to see a paranoid cow standing on a tree branch just under the fridge. I was first thinking "oh cool I get to ride on top of a cow", but Then I shot my gun and hit the fridge repeatily and then the cow went launghing.

Then when I got Earthworm Jim 2, the cows apperances were much more frequent.

What is up with the cows!?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sony931

[2]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 17
    Dizzydennis wrote:
    I remember when i first inserted my Earth Worm Jim SEGA Genesis cartridge into the console. I then remember that I was just playing with the controls when I say a fridge suspended by by a wire. I jumped down to see a paranoid cow standing on a tree branch just under the fridge. I was first thinking "oh cool I get to ride on top of a cow", but Then I shot my gun and hit the fridge repeatily and then the cow went launghing.

Then when I got Earthworm Jim 2, the cows apperances were much more frequent.

What is up with the cows!?

I would say that Doug Tennapel is crazy for cows and loves it so much he use it as a joke through out the entire game and features many others that put the game in stitches through out you.

Dizzydennis

[3]Mar 28, 2006
    • level: 21
    oh thank you for the info.
    Edited on 03/28/2006 5:01am