Earthworm Jim Forums

The WB (ended 1996)

Earthworm Jim to air in the UK

ninjastriker

[1]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 19

Starting monday the 31st July at 4pm, Earthworm Jim is going to air here in the UK on Nick Toons.  http://www.nick.co.uk/whatson/toons/ToonsSchedule.aspx?required_date=632899504307656250

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sony931

[2]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 17
    ninjastriker wrote:

Starting monday the 31st July at 4pm, Earthworm Jim is going to air here in the UK on Nick Toons.  http://www.nick.co.uk/whatson/toons/ToonsSchedule.aspx?required_date=632899504307656250

I think that's just stupid because this is a show from Universal and there was no way Nickelodeon in the UK would buy the rights of it... Alright so this is a show in America from Universal ( In America ) but there's still no way that they get to air that unless you actually heard about something that they did.

But too bad I don't live in the UK... the only thing left to do to redeem this is to watch it You Tube style ( Alright , so some of the shows that I watch aren't really on the TV but on the computer ( but sue me right there ) ).

scottjoc

[3]Aug 7, 2006
    • level: 10

Well *I* do live in the UK and i'm watching earthworm jim now on nickelodeon's nicktoons, they're claiming its "new" though but thats a load of rubbish I remember it being on bbc1 or something.

If you don't live in the UK then don't comment saying things won't happen here.

Edited on 08/07/2006 8:11am

kang3l

[4]Aug 12, 2006
    • level: 4

I remember watching it years ago, and it's exactly the same now as it was then So I dunno why they're saying it's new ... unless they mean it's new to Nick.
    Bah, anyways, it's as awsome as always