Earthworm Jim Forums

The WB (ended 1996)

make new earthworm jim games

Kieranmay

[1]Jan 31, 2006
    • level: 8
    they should try to make some new games on earthworm jim. what about if they released it on nintendo's up coming new console the revolution where you use the remote as the whip and the knuncle analog(however you spell it)wouldn't that be cool? and maybe rerelease earthworm jim 3 on PSP console with new extra features or even make EWJ3 as one of the downloads for nintendo revolution.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sony931

[2]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 17
    I've never played the 2 other Earthworm Jim games but I've played Earthworm Jim 3D and it didn't go well with reviews from the other people. They also destroyed it with the GBA version and they should create a new adventure that's better and at least a remake of it.
    Edited on 02/15/2006 3:53am

Sony931

[3]Feb 16, 2006
    Sony931 wrote:
    I've never played the 2 other Earthworm Jim games but I've played Earthworm Jim 3D and it didn't go well with reviews from the other people. They also destroyed it with the GBA version and they should create a new adventure that's better and at least a remake of it.

Sorry... I've heard that Earthworm Jim 3D and the GBA version of Earthworm Jim are good the only sad EJ game is the 2nd GBA title. And this was from IGN. Remember to check out videos about the worm!

Kieranmay

[4]Feb 17, 2006
    well I did hear that earthworm jim 2 for GBA wasn't very good and got a low score, mostly due to the bugs and lock up on levels. I thought the original was very good on GBA though, but it was very hard to see the screen with it not being back lit at the time sp wasn't there and it was all dark and a few bugs were in aswell, but IT got a roughtly 7 out of ten score on IGN.com.

Sony931

[5]Feb 17, 2006
    How about some gaming ideas?

Kieranmay

[6]Feb 18, 2006
    Well for the nintendo revolution they could use the knuckle analog to move jim and the remote control for the gun, choper by spinning the remote round and around and around, the whip by flinging the remote, plus also to lock on and whip and a brand new move.
    I don't know if they've done it or not in any earthworm jim game but what about flinging the remote either left or right and that allows jim to use his neck, wrap around the enermie's leg and pull back on the remote to make the enermy trip up and if can be used for other things aswell like switches, and this move can count also as a kind of lassoo, clever eh? do you think I'd make Miyamoto 2 (creator of most nintendo games,mario, zelda, pikmin and donky kong etc....) or what?

Sony931

[7]Feb 18, 2006
    Well I think I didn't like my idea

But I have Groovy news!

Shiny Entertainment have taken in a new EJ project!

Edited on 02/20/2006 9:39am

Kieranmay

[8]Feb 21, 2006
    Nooo way! reallly? wow...erm I mean..GRRROOOVYYYY,but for what console and will it be for one or all the next generation PS3,Xbox 360 and revolution? One question though, what was earthworm jim 3 like? you said people gave it a low score but what did you think of it and why?

Kieranmay

[9]Feb 21, 2006
    and another thing, since they are making a new game of earthworm jim (if you say so) maybe they might consider bringing back the cartoon when the new game's released. The cartoon would advertise the characters and more and more people will by the game and may even lead to a brand new cartoon series like they did with sonic X.

Sony931

[10]Feb 21, 2006
    Kieranmay wrote:
    and another thing, since they are making a new game of earthworm jim (if you say so) maybe they might consider bringing back the cartoon when the new game's released. The cartoon would advertise the characters and more and more people will by the game and may even lead to a brand new cartoon series like they did with sonic X.

I was thinking that maybe Peter Puppy can be a playable character.

And according to Wikipedia , they said that Shiny will put the new EJ game in the PSP with better features... I still want to play EJ on the consoles.

As for Earthworm Jim 3D , It tells about Earthworm Jim who gets into a coma after a cow was dropped in the clouds. But however , Peter Puppy manages to get into his mind and find his aftermath. Now Jim must collect Marbles & Golden Utters to defeat Psycrow , Bob The Killer Fish , Professer Monkey and the newest villian... Earthworm Kim!

And Doug Tennapel has said it with his own mouth!!!

Edited on 02/21/2006 7:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

Sony931

[11]Feb 21, 2006
    Kieranmay wrote:
    Nooo way! reallly? wow...erm I mean..GRRROOOVYYYY,but for what console and will it be for one or all the next generation PS3,Xbox 360 and revolution? One question though, what was earthworm jim 3 like? you said people gave it a low score but what did you think of it and why?

IGN gave it a 7 out of 10... Sorry!

www.ign.com

Then go on to the search and type in Earthworm Jim.

And soon you'll see the review of EJ 3D!

soraya64

[12]Feb 28, 2006
    • level: 4
    There is suppose to be an EWJ game coming out late January 2007 on PSP in germany.
    This is on a site called "computeruniverse.net"
    If it's true , EWJ sould be available world wide by next year.

Sony931

[13]Feb 28, 2006
    soraya64 wrote:
    There is suppose to be an EWJ game coming out late January 2007 on PSP in germany.
    This is on a site called "computeruniverse.net"
    If it's true , EWJ sould be available world wide by next year.

I know that but people aren't going to wait that long...

Sony931

[14]Mar 8, 2006
    Good news!

When Earthworm Jim is coming to the PSP he will have an all new look just like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but however there's a clue that he will have bigger eyes but there are no pictures yet of his new look.
    Edited on 03/08/2006 11:38am