Earthworm Jim Forums

The WB (ended 1996)

peter puppy's real appearance

Kieranmay

[1]Feb 17, 2006
    • level: 8
    can anyone tell me what is peter puppyy's real appearance is, I found him to be purple on the earthworm jim 1 game, then I found him to be white and then found him to be yellow with clothes on, wonder why he has clothes on in the cartoon and not the games? it's not like he has a penis or something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sony931

[2]Feb 17, 2006
    • level: 17
    Maybe they wanted to fit the games court in order to get the dog with some new ideas. The clothed one is the best.

Sony931

[3]Feb 17, 2006
    I found the idea!
    Some has a little bit to the episode about Peter Puppy and some may have a little bit of false but as I said I didn't play the 2 EJ games.

He was once a dog in a distance planet found power and turned into a human form and maybe the power also gave him the monster. Thanks to the power he escaped from the planet and tried traveling back to Earth until he met Earthworm Jim and teamed up and so he also went back to Earth with him.
    Edited on 02/17/2006 4:22pm

Kieranmay

[4]Feb 18, 2006
    Hmmm.. you could actualy be right about that,he was naked at first on the original game in the level (for petes sake) so maybe when he did join earthworm jim he decided to have clothes on to make him a bit more trendy, but I still don't get why he's purple (as not the monster by the way) and then he's white and then yellow in then cartoon series.

Kieranmay

[5]Feb 18, 2006
    hey! I just thought of something funny, you know that whenever peter get scared or hurt? what if when he felt turned on by a good look woman and then decided to rape the woman and then turn back into his sweet self, that would be sooo funny, talk about giving a doggy around the back. Yes I know he's only a puppy, but what if that was one of his (getting turned on by someone) in his later life as peter's ego side? hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Sony931

[6]Mar 12, 2006
    Kieranmay wrote:
    hey! I just thought of something funny, you know that whenever peter get scared or hurt? what if when he felt turned on by a good look woman and then decided to rape the woman and then turn back into his sweet self, that would be sooo funny, talk about giving a doggy around the back. Yes I know he's only a puppy, but what if that was one of his (getting turned on by someone) in his later life as peter's ego side? hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd found that he tried to overcome his fear and tries it to a vaccum which he actually is sucked into another planet and he laned on Planet Heck and so , Evil put A curse on him and that's how he got his powers. And I think he was changed by the effect into a human dog.