Earthworm Jim

The WB (ended 1996)

MovieMark

Earthworm Jim Fan Reviews (7)

• ejfan

the best badass series ever,they should bring it back i bet earthworm can kick marios ass

i wish games and cartoons today were more like ej
  • Want to get into more. Love the video game!

1st ep (10)
  • Nice, wacky show that no-one can take seriously

This was definitely a good series. It was wacky, and a lot of clean fun. Earthworm Jim is probably my favourite character because I like his attitude and the way he says 'groovy' all the time. It has quite a bit of humour too, especially when the cow fell on top of him. That was classic! It was a unique show. There was no show like it! Peter Puppy got a bit annoying at times, but I suppose he is ok. The villains were funny and cheesy all at the same time.
    If you like wacky shows, you'll probably like this one, because this takes wacky to a whole new level!
  • Fantastic! Talk about original. Other shows should learn from this series.

I've had a long past with the Earthworm Jim topic. I grew up in the Earthworm Jim era. I love playing the original games for Sega, and I just can't get too much of it. I just recently started watching the show, but I knew it was around for a while. I have to say that this show is extremly better then I thought it would be. The characters in this show are named fantasticly and the plots are well done and amazing to watch. Jim is a great main character and one of my favorites out there. The lines that are said in this show are very funny and I just can't stop laughing. How do the creators come up with these excellent ideas for this show. I'm happy that this show lasted for a couple of seasons, but I wish it came back. If you never saw this show, you don't know what your missing.
  • This show has a bunch of wacky and hilarious adventures of a classic video game character.

Although I haven't really played the video games. I got to say I loved this show. This show has a bunch of hilarious adventures with Earthworm Jim along with his sidekick Peter Puppy. Although it was short living, it was still a great series. I own a VHS release and it was so awesome. I especially liked the random segments which sometimes features a fake advertisement or a short story. This show was awesome and Funny and should be brought back to TV or DVD. I would definatly watch it.
  • Brilliant

Earthworm Jim. A amazing show. I used to watch it when i was a young kid- probably about 5 years old or something. Years passed and i compleatly forgot about this amazing show. Until i got a hold of the internet. The internet is an amazing thing and i have rediscovered my childhood, and doing so rediscovered Earthworm Jim. So i watched all the episodes over again and i have to say i was amazed. The humour of the show is great, not just aimed at children- in fact some of the humour is to complicated for kids. Anyhow- just watch the show. Its original, Amazing, Funny and Before its time.
  • My god this show holds up incredibly well...

Based on the Earthworm Jim video game series; I remembered loving this show from my childhood and decided to check it out again recently. I must say, it really was ahead of it's time. This sort of show paved the way for the likes of Spongebob Squarepants and The Fairly OddParents. It still holds up today as an incredibly funny, incredibly smart and incredibly original series, with a great cast. Unfortunately the show never really took off and only lasted for two seasons (which by the way, seriously need to be released on DVD). If you have the chance to check this show out then do so, it shouldn't dissapoint. Especially if you are a fan of animated comedies like this.