East of Everything

Sunday 8:30 PM on ABC1 Premiered Mar 30, 2008 Between Seasons

lord_ratman_IV

East of Everything Fan Reviews (1)

• East of Everything is a breath of fresh air on Aussie TV. Filmed at Byron Bay and employing local people and conducting education sessions with local students, it is a perfect philosophy for the Aussie film industry.

East of Everything is addictive watching with a beautiful array of characters, a fantastic set and great music. To me it is the story of life that is set in paradise but showing a human fragility in all of us. I have come to love all the characters and having grown up in 1960's the 'trippy hippy' in me has been awakened.
    This show is set in the C21st through Josh, the son of Art and Eve (why not just have named Art 'Adam?) it flashes back to the 1960's and 70's through Gerry, the absent father of Art and Vance. He returns after a life of avoiding responsibility.
    Other characters are intertwined with today's issues such as exploitation of our land,local politics, moral values, family and of course, falling in love.
    I love this show and I want to move to 'Far Out East' just for the experience. I hope this will be an ongoing and hugely successful show. Congratulations to the writers, film crew, actors, musicians and all those involved with the final outcome – a perfect series!