An Eastbound & Down Community
HBO (ended 2013)

Kenny Powers is back from the dead, baby, and so is Eastbound and Down. After spending a few months on the field of cancellation, the HBO comedy decided to un-cancel itself and return for a fourth and final season like a phoenix rising from the f*cking ashes. 

Season 4 of Eastbound and Down premieres September 29, and to get you all hyped up for it, HBO has released this sweet new trailer. There is a lot of cursing. Watch it, but slap some earmuffs on your kid first.

WELL!?! Are you excited for some KENNY F*CKING POWERS!?!?!?!?

Eastbound and Down returns for its fourth and final season September 29 on HBO.

16 Comments
Comments (16)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
OMG! FUCKIN AWESOOOOOME!!
Flag
Why would your kids be watching this???
Flag
Eastbound and Down is one of the top five funniest shows on television today. Can't wait for the new season. I refuse to call it the last because they already tricked me into thinking the series was over once before.
Flag
I watched a couple of these and it's not even close to being funny or good. If you want good potty-mouth watch Veep...

Flag
NO!!!!
Flag
Long live Kenny Powers, fuck The Big Bang Theory.
Flag
Kenny Powers just keep coming back for more! :D
Flag
I'm definitely hyped!?!! Kenny fuckin Powers! I just love love love this show....since I heard the announcement I've just been psyched waiting for it's return. Also it's really a nice bonus for fans as originally no one really expected this! It was definitely a 3 season show so I just thought Oh well...at least I have 3 seasons worth to look at when I want a good laff.....and now this..I guess it's a case of back by popular demand or maybe Danny Mcbride just thought it would be a lot of fun to make another season as I'm sure it must be a lot of fun to film. Long live Kenny Fuckin' Powers......fuckin' finally!
Flag
I have no memory of it ever being canceled. I do however remember the people making the show saying they were going for a three season show, and sticking to it. Have I missed a HBO announcement?

Also, good to see that April is still involved, I missed her in season 2. And just from that one clip with Ken Marino, you can tell he fits in perfectly.
Flag
La Flama Blanca!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members