EastEnders Forums

Weekdays 8:00 PM on BBCIn Season

i watched an episode...

x-super-chick-x

[1]Sep 3, 2007
    • level: 10

i actually watched a whole episode yesterday. (actually it was the omnibus on sunday afternoon, no one was home so i couldnt be asked to do anything else.) i was, to say the least... confused.

i gave up on eastenders around february/march time. i came back in time for various storylines such as the May/Dawn/Rob triangle and the stella/ben/phil stuff. that stuff i understood. any way. i hadnt watched for a couple of weeks cos i'd been on holiday and had been busy. well i thought i'd catch up.

thing is, i dont know who half the characters are anymore, i didnt undertand any of the story lines.

i didnt understand the roxy/ronnie thing. but i did know who they were and why they were there.

this may seem dumb but i dont really have that much time to watch eastenders every day but i used to be able to still understande the story lines even if i only watched on monday and fridays. but its gotten to that point where i can watch one day and eventually figure out whats going on by the end of the episode but then i miss one episode and watch the next and ive missed half the storylines being resolved or new ones being started.

this confuses me more. even yesterday when i was watching the omnibus, i left the room to answer the door and carly was defending sean saying he was innocent. i come back ten minutes later and she's teling him she's gonna make sure he stays in jail. whats with that?!

have the writers just completely given up on trying to be realistic?

some general explination would be apriciated (even if i cant spell the word).

thanx.

another thing i just have to say is: i didnt think it was possible for ian beale to become any more of a prick i was wrong.

ps: sorry this is a really long post. i didnt actually mean to go on for this long! x

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

iamthelexx

[2]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 18

I know what you mean, its like entrapment.

Basically Carly went to see Sean and he literally confessed to the crime, and she told him there and then she hated him.

As for Ronnie and Roxie, they are there to cover for Peg and Phil. But will be staying on.

I myself only watch the omnibus now as Sundays are my only day to do nowt.

x-super-chick-x

[3]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 10
    same here