EastEnders Forums

Weekdays 8:00 PM on BBCIn Season

never ending story

x-super-chick-x

[21]Jan 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    ...Hair to tramps. ive felt like ive lost...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mizzbludsucka

[22]Jan 10, 2008
    • level: 8
    touch with out friendship and eating my own foot that looks like fish and chips is the only way i can regain the close relationship we once had. As phil opens his mouth...

dacableguy

[23]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 21
    Grant came out of no where, shoved the chips in his brothers mouth, knocked ian out for no reason and said "...

Bliss_West88

[24]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 19

'fancy some chips' Ian seeing that he is losing his legacy tries to fight back and as he aproaches Grant Stevenruns him over.....

x-super-chick-x

[25]Jan 20, 2008
    on his scooter. Grant steals the scooter and...

dacableguy

[26]Jan 22, 2008
    Eats it instead of the chips. Steven pee's himself and runs to stacy for protection, but stacey tells him to...

dacableguy

[27]Jan 22, 2008

update:

pat threw a glass of wine at peggy, just then phil dumped his new wife bcuz ben was silly lying mad cow who turned up the oven, now max and stacy are going to elope but abi ate a big cake which Dot made her and then Abi threw up everywhere.grant came back with courtney, who was now a teenager and was in The Vic & ordered a vodka & redbull when Peggy said "You're barred get out of my pub!" Courtney replied "Gran you can't I'm family! Chelsea tell her!" Chelsea lifted her ginormous backside off the barstool and said "Why you aksing me?". courtney began to cry and ran out. as she ran out, she knocked someone over, it was some one new from a new family. chelsea noticed his 'ragged good looks and his six pack' so she dumped sean and began flirting with the new mysterious guy. Just then his sister came up behind her and goes: "There's something you should know about my brother. He's

got a boyfriend coming out of jail soon who'll kill you." "What's he been banged up for?" Courtney demanded. The sister went on "Well he's been inside for the last 3 years for " attempting to murder a manager of a McDonalds branch. chips and nuggets were everywhere..." Chelsea and Courtney ran away from the girl whose brother had a boyfriend in jail. they darted in an unknown allyway where they entered a door. they looked around. the room was amazing. it was filled with magnificent shoes. Noone was around so Chelsea and Courteney decided to nick a few pairs each. There must have been over a couple of thousand pounds worth in shoes. They left amazed at what they had seen when a siren goes off behind them. They began to run into the square, which was now becoming dark by the approaching night. A cab came out of practically nowhere, blocking the girls' way, and out climbed a woman with high heels. she said " Hi the names Roxy and another woman comes out and says and I'm Ronnie and we are going to KILL YOU!
    so they shoot chelsea and courtney and run away.Ronnie gets away but when Roxy tries to run away but falls into Jase's arms and he tries to eat her for dinner. luckily dot and the OPP(old people petrole) attacked him with handbags. Jase began to cry until Shirley came and danced to some music! The whole of the square joined in until the heard a loud bang which turned out to be Mo slater trying to steal Ian beales fish and chips van, however it crash into a wall and severly injured pETER BEALE AND lAUREN BRANNING who were smoking then they drop thier cigretts and it caused

Ians head to explode.nine months had past when phil suddenly found ian; his face was replaced by metal. phil said "i want to eat my foot because even though it looks awfully horrible and hairy, they kind of look like chips and i miss you're fish and chips Ian! And you know since Mo ran off with your van and now owns a multi-million pounds empire that sells Hair to tramps. "ive felt like ive lost touch with our friendship and eating my own foot that looks like fish and chips is the only way i can regain the close relationship we once had". As phil opens his mouth however Grant came out of no where, shoved the chips in his brothers mouth, knocked ian out for no reason and said " fancy some chips Ian seeing that he is losing his legacy tries to fight back and as he approaches Grant Steven runs him over on his scooter. Grant steals the scooter and Eats it instead of the chips. Steven pee's himself and runs to stacy for protection, but stacey tells him to "...

Bliss_West88

[28]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 19
    leave me alone, Steven if you want help, go to Mo, she has always like you!!

tjspinfan

[29]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 6
    steven fears for his life when mo starts to flirt with him and she gets turned on he decideds he should......

dh13579

[30]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 9
    ...get the hell out of there before...

dacableguy

[31]Feb 22, 2008
    ...She becomes pregnant with his baby. Just as he runs to the tube station, he bumbs into a young girl, around the same age as he. Hes smiles at her, as does she. She introduces herself as Ruby Allen and then she....
    Edited on 02/22/2008 7:12am

dh13579

[32]Feb 23, 2008

.....kisses him and tastes chip fat runs away so fast that she stumbled and steven then called....

x-super-chick-x

[33]Feb 23, 2008
    ...the police because some random guy stole her shoes and...

harryathouse

[34]Mar 15, 2008
    • level: 18
    And her handbag. Steven looks around to find that Ruby has gone and has left a peice of paper on the floor thst reads....

dh13579

[35]Mar 18, 2008
    .......... "you are a psychotic D**k and you taste disgusting you freak!" he is so angry that he decides that he should...........

x-super-chick-x

[36]Mar 22, 2008

Eat her all up. but then a huge dog lunches* at him and runs away with his...

*edit: Lunges

Edited on 03/22/2008 7:26am

dacableguy

[37]Apr 17, 2008
    ...Just then Ruby checks if stevens gone before marching out of the station. She sees Sean slater and plants a kiss on him. Stacy sees and then...

tjspinfan

[38]Apr 21, 2008
    marches over and slaps sean! she want a snog froom ruby so she .....

tjspinfan

[39]Jun 24, 2008
    ( ok i will just continue it )
    Gets a sex change operation! No one can tell the diffrence so she stays the same way. When stacey runs into sexy ( christian) he starts to flirt with her. she feels very ..........

dh13579

[40]Jun 25, 2008

.....Sexually aroused (Horny) and decides she should have have him for herself so they get home and go up stairs but.....