EastEnders Forums

Weekdays 8:00 PM on BBCIn Season

Possible Danielle Spoiler?

margravine_l

[1]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 4

Has anyone else heard a rumour floating around that Danielle is going to be killed off in Eastenders just as Ronnie finds out her true identity?

Who else would be seriously upset with this storyline? I mean, I love her storyline with Ronnie, it's one of the best ones on the screen at the moment and for it to end just as its beginning with 6 months of build up would be disappointing, especially because I was looking forward to seeing them interact together once the truth was out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjspinfan

[2]Mar 18, 2009
    • level: 6
    Yeh shes Leaving!

I really liked her too!

leesha_27

[3]Apr 1, 2009
    • level: 17
    I swear if she leaves I'll be so disappointed.

Adicted_87

[4]Apr 2, 2009
    • level: 11
    yep, it looks like shes left or leaving. such a sad ending to the storyline.

taylor1308

[5]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 9

Adicted_87 wrote:
    yep, it looks like shes left or leaving. such a sad ending to the storyline.

The ending really was sad. I definitely disagree with the way things turned out. I mean after god knows how many months of the storyline dragging along, it was a really disappointing conclusion.

I'm glad everyone found out what Archie's really like though.

leesha_27

[6]Apr 3, 2009
    • level: 17
    I thought that an alternative ending could've been that she was revived at the hospital or something, y'know like she was hurt but didn't die. I feel robbed, I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I hate that soaps never want anyone to be happy, even just for a bit.

vac1981

[7]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    i felt totally ripped off, after building up the storyline for so long, they kill her off just as her mum realises who she is. can't anyone in albert square ever have a happy ending. all it would have needed is for her to have been hurt, but still be reunited with her mum. but i hope janine gets whats coming to her over this, as she practically got away with killing barry and laura, so it would be cool if she went down for this.

harryathouse

[8]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 18

I was too very annoyed at the writers choice to kill her off, until I watched EastEnders Reaveled that night. One of the writers said that the whole "Ronnie's daughter" storyline was key to her character and without that, she would be very boring. They said that they wanted to give Ronnie what she wants for 1 second and then rip it away from her, as cruel as it sounds. If Danielle had survived, then Ronnie would have nothing interesting going for her.

POSSIBLE SPOILER, higlight to read:

He then said that they are going to show the slow deterioration of Ronnie Mitchell. Samantha Janus then went on to say that she wants Ronnie to find herself a good man, have kids and a cottage in the country, but then said: "I don't think that's gonig to happen".

NuraMonster

[9]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 1

I feel sad saying it, but Danielle is gone forever

I hear they have already filmed the funeral (Pictures are on the Danielle Facebook group)

Edited on 04/12/2009 5:00pm