Eastwick Forums

ABC (ended 2009)

Is It Really That Hard To See A Show Through To The End

teavodelzell

[1]May 4, 2010
    • level: 8

All these networks are retarded. Not a one of them know how to complete a show anymore. They put out a show that gathers veiwers interest and then after they create a following, then they cant make up their minds wheather they should keep the show or not. These people are stupid. Its not just one network either. Its all of them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

juan137946

[2]May 9, 2010
    • level: 13
    i know this sucks so much abc got really stupid they keep making really bad decisions they need to stick with a show for at least a little while plus its not like it was doing bad

KingofIPirates

[3]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 32
    Agreed, they've been making a lot of poor decisions for a while now; Think they're looking for a show that's going to be the next Lost and if it fails to meet such high expectations they usually get the axe.

CactusThorn

[4]Jul 10, 2010
    • level: 8
    Another cancelation/postponement? It was apparently scheduled for two episodes tonight (Sat. July 10), which made the Episode Guide, but they're not on ABC's schedule now. Again. Grrrr.

Tiffany333

[5]Jul 10, 2010
    • level: 1

Totally messed up! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Eastwick!

SuziDrums

[6]Jul 12, 2010
    I love Eastwick! I've been looking for it to come back this summer. ABC has had some really great series that are among my favorites, but I can't understand how you could drop Eastwick with no closure. Show some dignity!

RichardHaslam

[7]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 3
    It's no surprise really - look what they did with Defying Gravity - interesting andf intelligent show, getting really good, what will we do? Oh I know lets can it. Absolute genius.

StephanieMurr

[8]Aug 13, 2010

Also evrytime I would go to watch it they had other crap on like Janet Jackson, Country award things a presidential speech, I really liked the show I wish they would just keep going with it. It's hard to follow a show when everytime you think it's on they replace it with something else until you finally forget that the show even exsist and you miss the one episode a month they they do decide to show!

juan137946

[9]Aug 24, 2010
    • level: 13

wow i was just looking at the rating and it had pretty good ratings so why in the world would they cancel it, and now they don't show the final two episodes. so sad

Edited on 08/24/2010 8:31pm

filipinalatina

[10]Oct 9, 2010

I've always wondered what happened to this show, I thought it was good. I never saw any previews on this show, I just happened to run across the pilot. It's too bad the network didn't keep it or even try to put it at a different time or day. If they would have given it a second chance I know that there would have been a big following of Eastwick.

jack756

[11]Oct 12, 2010
    • level: 14

i really enjoyed this show and i thought it was gone last for at least 5 to 8seasons.this show was on its way for being 10 timesbetter than charmed..theres not to many things i watch on tv

cbs:medium

nbc:undercovers

fox:fringe

thecw:smallville,supernatural,90210 and nikita

abc:brothers and sisters and no ordinary family

so as u can see theres not too many shows i watch on tv and u can see im a big sci-fi fan.i think the problem is stations dont understand sc-fi tv b/c most of this shows dont get prompt like a non sci fi show...i miss eastwick...........Cry