Eastwick Forums

ABC (ended 2009)

Missing Epiosde 11 is Now Online!!!

  • Avatar of ZmaXcharmvill3

    ZmaXcharmvill3

    [1]Jan 19, 2010
    • member since: 01/18/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 146

    here is the link to the actual 11th epiosde of eastwick...(but the title says magic snow and creepy gene but it's actually red bath and beyond!!!!)

    here is the link:

    ( http://tvgorge.com/shows/eastwick/season-1/magic-snow-and-creepy-gene/ )

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vcivi

    vcivi

    [3]Jan 22, 2010
    • member since: 06/16/09
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 32

    Hi there,

    Thank so much for this unknown episode .....in the Netherlands this one is not out yet, so i'm downloading the episodes.

    Now i have a question...do you know besides the site where i can watch it...where the hell i can download it...if i go to torrent download sites...and type in..

    red bath and beyond...i get nothing...and i i type eastwick s01e11 then i get the other one...very bizar...

    Please help if you can with a link or something!!!

    Thanks a lot..

    Blessed be

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KingofIPirates

    KingofIPirates

    [4]Jan 22, 2010
    • member since: 08/11/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 45,832
    ZmaXcharmvill3 wrote:

    here is the link to the actual 11th epiosde of eastwick...(but the title says magic snow and creepy gene but it's actually red bath and beyond!!!!)

    here is the link:

    ( http://tvgorge.com/shows/eastwick/season-1/magic-snow-and-creepy-gene/ )

    Well for some reason the link you provided is the actual episode of magic snow and creepy gene.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ZmaXcharmvill3

    ZmaXcharmvill3

    [6]Jan 23, 2010
    • member since: 01/18/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 146
    vcivi wrote:

    Hi there,

    Thank so much for this unknown episode .....in the Netherlands this one is not out yet, so i'm downloading the episodes.

    Now i have a question...do you know besides the site where i can watch it...where the hell i can download it...if i go to torrent download sites...and type in..

    red bath and beyond...i get nothing...and i i type eastwick s01e11 then i get the other one...very bizar...

    Please help if you can with a link or something!!!

    Thanks a lot..

    Blessed be



    this is the ONLY place that i found that has this episode i'm sorry maybe more will turn up later
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KingofIPirates

    KingofIPirates

    [7]Jan 24, 2010
    • member since: 08/11/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 45,832
    Finally saw it and the episode was great, delightfully charming and amusing throughout.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [8]Feb 15, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    ZmaXcharmvill3 wrote:

    here is the link to the actual 11th epiosde of eastwick...(but the title says magic snow and creepy gene but it's actually red bath and beyond!!!!)

    here is the link:

    ( http://tvgorge.com/shows/eastwick/season-1/magic-snow-and-creepy-gene/ )

    Well for some reason the link you provided is the actual episode of magic snow and creepy gene.

    Thats what i have, ' Magic Snow & Creepy Gene "

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KingofIPirates

    KingofIPirates

    [9]Feb 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/11/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 45,832
    .
    sramv9 wrote:
    yes, but if you just go to the eastwick page there on the site you will see red bath and beyond (funny title - sigh i will miss the show!) http://tvgorge.com/shows/eastwick/
    .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [10]Feb 15, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739

    KingofIPirates wrote:
    .
    sramv9 wrote:
    yes, but if you just go to the eastwick page there on the site you will see red bath and beyond (funny title - sigh i will miss the show!) http://tvgorge.com/shows/eastwick/
    .

    Thanks for the Link, the episode's i do have except eppy 12, i cant find it anywhere.

    The last episode i downloaded was eppy 13 yesterday..

    From the Hallmark Channel

    Edited on 02/15/2010 2:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KingofIPirates

    KingofIPirates

    [11]Feb 15, 2010
    • member since: 08/11/06
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 45,832
    Magic Snow & Creepy Gene is episode 12 which you can download from the same link.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MicheleAubin0

    MicheleAubin0

    [12]Feb 15, 2010
    • member since: 07/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2

    Do you by any chance have a link for episode 13. I cant find it anywhere. I am dying to see it.

    thanks

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [13]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739
    MicheleAubin0 wrote:

    Do you by any chance have a link for episode 13. I cant find it anywhere. I am dying to see it.

    thanks

    EASTWICK episode 13 is on eztv.com

    I'm really confused, its getting so exciting are there more episode's.......?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [14]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739
    MicheleAubin0 wrote:

    Do you by any chance have a link for episode 13. I cant find it anywhere. I am dying to see it.

    thanks

    Episode 13 i think is episode 12, i just checked because i dont have episode 12.

    Go to that website & download EASTWICK - SO1E013, check it out.

    I dont want to spoil anything but in this episode Roxy's dead Husband comes back after 5yrs....?

    Is that eppy 12......?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [15]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739
    Its a new episode - 13..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [16]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739

    I have all 13 episode's now, eppy Titles are correct, except 13 no Title...

    Much Love..........xxxx

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MicheleAubin0

    MicheleAubin0

    [17]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 07/26/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2

    Do you know if theres anywhere else i can watch episode 13 where I dont have to become a member to watch it? just curious

    thanks

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [18]Feb 16, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739
    MicheleAubin0 wrote:

    Do you know if theres anywhere else i can watch episode 13 where I dont have to become a member to watch it? just curious

    thanks

    I'm not sure, i downloaded it eppy 13, it was worth the download...

    The link i posted you dont have to be a member, just download it.....x

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dec1964

    Dec1964

    [19]Feb 17, 2010
    • member since: 12/05/09
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 739
    MicheleAubin0 wrote:

    Do you know if theres anywhere else i can watch episode 13 where I dont have to become a member to watch it? just curious

    thanks

    You can find episode 13 on tvshack.net..

    ready to watch..

    Edited on 02/17/2010 1:54am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tbensch

    tbensch

    [20]Feb 18, 2010
    • member since: 09/19/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 8
    Here is another link to eppy 13!

    http://torrent.zoink.it/Eastwick.1x13.(PDTV-BiA)[VTV].torrent
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.