Eastwick Forums

ABC (ended 2009)

Ugly Betty gets cancelled;Same show ABC decided to skip episodes of Eastwick for

KingofIPirates

[1]Jan 27, 2010
    • level: 32
    http://www.tv.com/ugly-betty-gets-the-axe/story/21046.html?tag=news_hub_stories;

Well as the topic described; ABC, the network that deliberately skipped two episodes of Eastwick in an attempt to 'wrap things up' in time for Ugly Betty to meet it's air date has now cancelled that show which replaced Eastwicks timeslot.

It's official ABC is a joke..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ZmaXcharmvill3

[2]Jan 27, 2010
    • level: 5
    OMG that is such a BURN!!!! if they were gonna mess with Eastwick the show that replaced it should have at least done well lol Eastwicks sacrifice was in vain...but i have to say it's kinda sad Betty's getting the Booth...i don't watch the show but i have scene it a few times and it wasn't bad.

Samantha Who?
    Pushing Daisies
    Eastwick
    Ugly Betty UGH

ABC is eventually gonna kill it's self...when Lost ends, they are gonna lose a ton of viewers... and Grey's Anatomy & Desperate Housewives only have about 3 more seasons left in them...so after that, ABC is pretty much at the bottom cuz they keep on canceling all their new shows

silkstone001

[3]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 1
    both shows need to be seen they are great and fun and they liven up an other wise boring night at home come on ABC I love both shows

whoajo

[4]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 5
    absoluetly gutted about Betty I have to admit I don't understand their way of thinking, I would have never cancelled the shows they did...we viewers are like that dog on a leash that can smell the bone from afar but can never actually reach it

M-Marley

[5]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 3
    Im disgusted I really love Eastwick I want season 2 asap ABC

Dec1964

[6]Feb 25, 2010
    • level: 31

KingofIPirates wrote:
    http://www.tv.com/ugly-betty-gets-the-axe/story/21046.html?tag=news_hub_stories; Well as the topic described; ABC, the network that deliberately skipped two episodes of Eastwick in an attempt to 'wrap things up' in time for Ugly Betty to meet it's air date has now cancelled that show which replaced Eastwicks timeslot. It's official ABC is a joke..

I am not surprised at all....

juan137946

[7]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 13
    i'm starting to hate abc they keep cancelling great shows betty and eastwick were so great