Ed, Edd n Eddy

A Case of Ed

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 06, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Lackadaisycathro

Kevin is on punishment and Ed and Eddy are taking great delight in teasing him, when Double D comes along with some recycled books and finds one on diseases, he finds one called "Lack-a-Daisy-Cathro disease." Double D finds out that people who get it have his personality! He becomes worried and thinks that he's going to die, until he finds out that Ed and Eddy played a trick on him. He revealed that the symptoms were fake and that nothing of his reveals that is danger ous was any true. Also, eddy and ed annoy keivin to no limits. YAH!
  • This episode was so funny

This episode is one of the funniest episodes in the season of 'Ed, Edd, n Eddy'. I mostly like it when Ed and Eddy are at Kevin's house celebrating a holiday that he's grounded. Then Edd came back with a whole cart full of books and read about 'Lackadaisy-Cathro-Disease', then Edd comes down with it. Ed and Eddy try to help Edd cure his disease by kicking him. Then Edd runs off crying, then giving his things away to the neighborhood kids! He gave Rolf his microscope, he gave Jonny his remote control, but Nazz knew what Edd had, so she told him that Ed and Eddy were playing a joke on him meaning that he'll live. She also told him not to sweat it. Ed and Eddy were dosey-doeing in Kevin's house. I've never seen Edd so angry before. Edd helps Kevin get back in his house, then Edd is reading a book and chuckling.
  • A great show!

Kevin is grounded for some unexplained reason and the two
    Goofy Eds take advantage of it big time as they try
    To humiliate him in every chance that they get as
    Double D is believes he has a disease and will die
    But Nazz tells him not to sweat it and that he will live
    As he is giving his things away to the other kids!
    Finally Edd agrees to help Kevin for the first time!
  • the edds hear that kevin his grounded so bioth of them go over to his house to torment him, and torment him they do with hilaroiur results, Edd after reading a medical textbook becomes, convined that he has a deseise, but he finds out that he doesn't. he

I so enjoyed this episode, I was luaghing so hard when Ed painted all of those faces on his toes and began to tuant Kevin. and how Ed and Eddy TPed kevin's house and bricked it up, and how they mooned him. But I'm glad that Edd got his revenge.