Ed, Edd n Eddy

Ed, Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• This episode made me laugh the hardest i've laughed in a while.

I love Ed Edd n' Eddy, i've always watched it. Though lately i've been getting the feeling that the new episodes were losing it's funniness, but bow was I wrong. When I watched this episode as part of a Lost Episode marathon it made me laugh out loud. The part where Johnny asked if Double D was supposed to be throw up was hilarious. The plot was also silly where Ed goes beserk as Lothar some sort of viking. He beats up all the kids and even his own sister Sarah. Which was surprising because you always see sarah beating up ed, not the other way around.
  • This is the Best Halloween Episode Ever Made for a tv show ever in my books.This episode was a little like a movie i give all of the episodes a 10 ED EDD N EDDY WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!

This episode i loved i gived all of the episodes a 10 and this one this episode was like a movie with ed battleing mosters and i like the opening titles to this was a realy good episode ed edd n eddy rocks if you dissagree with this review well. Also most of those kids in the cul-de-sac diserved it sara of coures i hope they make a nother halloween episode of the eds and the background was creepy and I love all those effects when makes those glitches it looks like a lod horror movie this episode deerves a emmy for those glich effects back ground music and horro film look when we see the kids as a monster and another emmy for a great halloween episode the hole show deserves a emmy actally the show deserves a gloden globe.
  • Lol beats up the kids.

The Ed's are back and in a brilliant halloween special. In this adventure Ed Edd n Eddy go of to trick or treat town but little do they know that it was all just a trick instead of a treat. Ed had been brain washed by watching to many movies, so everybody who he see's in a costume apart from Edd and Eddy he attacks because he thinks they are one of those monsteres in the movies. The big question is what will happen to those Eds in the end????? The Kanker Sisters - Witches, Jimmy - Alien, Sarah - Vampiress, Nazz - Gorgon, Kevin - Headless Horseman, Jonny - Giant Spider Beast, Rolf - One-eyed Mushroom Troll, Plank - Frankenplank
  • ed edd n eddy boo haw haw is the best ed edd n eddy episode ever it is just so funny.

ed edd n eddy boo haw haw was great I could watch it again and again it fantastic . it is bout eddy trying to go to halloween town ( does not really exist ) eddy was tricked to go to halloween town by his big brother. but at the same time ed is watching loads of horror videos . so every time ed sees a halloween costume he tinks it is some monster from the movie he watched . i love it how ed practically keeps on killing kids in costumes but then at the end eddy relises he was tricked by his brother making me laugh insanely
  • The Ed's are planning to have the best Halloween of their lives. There is just one thing in the way: A Horror-Hallucinating Ed.

This episode is one of my favorite episodes of Ed, Edd, & Eddy (in my opinion, it is much better than the other two holiday episodes). While I do feel sorry for Eddy and Edd (they got pounded, smashed, creamed, smeared, and worst of all, they didn't get a single piece of candy), this episode did prove to be enjoyable. Ed is basically my favorite chracter. He is foolish, lovable (even when he is destroying something or getting people riled), thick-headed yet warm-hearted, and has a tendency to wreck any plans Eddy has to better his life. What can I say? Fools can be funny.
  • A classic solid storyline.

Basically, it plays out like this. Edd starts hallucinating that each kid in the cul-de-sac is a different monster. He beats them up with his spatula. They also have to follow a map telling where a "secret trick-or-treating" route is. However, lots of bad things happen. This was the first time I ever saw Nazz actually scream in anger towards the Eds. And it was funny what happened to Kevin. However, I knew something similar to being ironic would happen to them. It's also ironic that Eddy and DD got beaten up by an angry mob of kids at the end, but they paid no attention to Ed. I liked how they played out the episode, and how the Eds traveled almost everywhere in town in that special. So yeah, I have to say I'm satisfied.
  • Kids should had beaten up Ed

7.3
    I think I agree with one viewer as Double D
    And Eddy shouldn't had gotten beat up in this show
    As the kids are blindsided & obviously dumb if you ask
    Me and that Ed the big lumpy guy really just sat
    There and did nothing to help his friends at all!
    Which made me not like him in this particular show!
  • A silly and exciting Halloween special that captures the thrills and chills of Halloween while retaining many of the sight gags and off-beat humor that makes Ed, Edd, and Eddy so consistently fun to watch.

Having just seen the Halloween special, I can tell you that I enjoyed it very much. The classic monster movie references were a scream. I also liked the Macbeth reference- and was shocked that it came from Ed of all people. The animation was very fluid and the opening sequence was a delight (favorite touch would be the lamp-post morphing into a giant eyeball). The running gag of people not getting Double D's costume was amusing. I've noticed that several people were disappointed that the special didn't have a "happy ending" for the Ed boys but I didn't mind (because as fans know the trio rarely come out on top and I see no reason why a special should deviate from that format.)
  • It was an ok special. The animation was excellent, it was very funny. Though the ending should have been done better, I did not like the ending at all. In fact that's what brought down my score. Ed was funny as usual, but the way he acted blah. Poor guy's

It was an ok special. The animation was excellent, it was very funny. Though the ending should have been done better, I did not like the ending at all. In fact that's what brought down my score. Ed was funny as usual, but the way he acted blah. Poor guy's.
  • Sure this episode was godsend until the ending! (Major Spoilers and Star_Blaster don't read about the ending!)

This special is about Ed watching to much movies and having vision of everyone as monsters, witches, and stuff. That special was great until the ending!

(Warning: It'll make your eyes teary)

After the Eds found Spookyville it was all a trick. But that's not all the kids are all after the Eds. And guess what Ed does nothing while Edd and Eddy gets beating to death by everyone! Man I felt sorry for Edd and even Eddy. Well even on your 14th birthday you can't get what you want (Well maybe I'll get a lawyer to sue them)! Adios!