Ed, Edd n Eddy

Ed, Edd n Eddy's Boo Haw Haw

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 28, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• This is the Best Halloween Episode Ever Made for a tv show ever in my books.This episode was a little like a movie i give all of the episodes a 10 ED EDD N EDDY WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!

This episode i loved i gived all of the episodes a 10 and this one this episode was like a movie with ed battleing mosters and i like the opening titles to this was a realy good episode ed edd n eddy rocks if you dissagree with this review well. Also most of those kids in the cul-de-sac diserved it sara of coures i hope they make a nother halloween episode of the eds and the background was creepy and I love all those effects when makes those glitches it looks like a lod horror movie this episode deerves a emmy for those glich effects back ground music and horro film look when we see the kids as a monster and another emmy for a great halloween episode the hole show deserves a emmy actally the show deserves a gloden globe.