Ed, Edd n Eddy

Ed, Edd n' Eddy's Hanky Panky Hullabaloo

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 11, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Edd and May.

This is an OK episode, IMO. A year ago it would've been very high, but now I'm not that interested in it anymore. There isn't really much to say about this episode. It is valentines day and the smell of love is in the air. Eddy is taking the chance of love for some money, Edd is giving out valentine cards to everyone, even boys! That is so weird! Ed is hiding from girls, blah, blah, blah, ydda, yadda, yadda. Then Rolf saves the Day when all the couplings happen, like Edd and May. Then at the end, Edd is tease by his mates.
  • this is the best valentine episode I have ever seen ED EDD N EDDY will always be my favorite show ever!!!!

Ed Edd n Eddy is my 1# show and this episode is the best valentine episode I have ever seen. I'ts a perfect idea too sarah and jimmy as little fairies and making people fall in love with econder is perfect.The best part is when Rolf fights the faries I laughed to death that was the best part in the hole episode.ED EDD N EDDY will always be my favorite show ever!!!!.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Love Cube!

It's Valentines Day for the Eds, and two mischievous cupids aim to mix things up a little. How will the Peach Creek residents cope with these sudden events?

Okay, I thought other episodes of e e and e were silly and out of character but this one takes the cake. Sarah and Jimmy make all these happen.

Kevin Falls in love with Lee Kanker, (eww gross!)

Edd falls in love with May Kanker, (Kanker+ Eds = Bad)

Ed falls in love with a sandwich, Eddy falls in love with Plank, both are wierd.

Johnny Falls In Love WITH NAZZ??!! Woah! Rolf's sludge cures everything.
  • What a tangled web Valentine's Day weaves!

This was the very first episode of E,E&E that I watched in quite a while, and since then a lot has definately changed.

The animation is darker, we see the Edds in school for the first time and...it had the most bizare and unusual pairings I've ever seen. And it's all because of two Cupids: Sarah and Jimmy. They have love arrows that actually work. And when two arrows strike Double D and May, they fall in love with each other! Eddy is upset and so are May's sisters, including Marie, who as most of us know, has a crush on the brainy hat-wearing dude.

It all leads up to a huge food fight at the school (that's right, kids, summer's over) in which Sarah and Jimmy are involved, shooting everyone with arrows and causing them to fall in love with random people.

Eddy/Plank (WTF?)
    Jimmy/Nazz (LUCKY!)

And just before they can pair Marie with the love-hating Rolf, Rolf throws them out the window and then snaps everyone out of it. So everyone goes back to their normal ways, but now the Eds are forced to clean up the school. Double D then finds another love letter from May. He keeps it under his hat....for now.
  • An odd in many ways episode, but still lots of fun, although it drags in places. Double-D and May, sittin' in a tree...

Seeing the Eds in school at last is odd enough, but the school is odder, being devoid of not only faculty but other students. Is this a cul-de-sac only school? Also odd is that it's Peach Creek High School. I'd always assumed that the Eds were in the 11-13 age bracket, which would (or should) make it Peach Creek Junior High. The pairing of Double-D and May Kanker may seem peculiar at first, but the show makes it work as it demonstrates the affinity between the two, with their matching tooth gaps and May's hidden intelligence. A swell episode altogether.