I want to set some rules for the forums because I don't want the forums go out of control. Also, follow the TV.com rules and Tv.com Community Terms of Service. For those of you that are new to the Ed, Edd n' Eddy forums, please follow the forum rules.
1. No spamming in the forums.
2. Before you create a new topic, always make sure if the one that you are gonna to create isn't already on the forums, then go right ahead. Make sure that there is no duplicate topics of the same thing: for example, if there is already a spin-off topic on the forums already, or a topic like "I hate this show!". I will close down the current topic.
3. No swearing/profanity in the forums.
4. No pointless topics like something off-topic, character vs. character, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy vs. random show, character elimination.(the forum doesn't need too many game threads, that's for your blog, Tv show fun & games or the Off-topic forums) only about the show, characters and episodes.
5. No topics about downloading episodes, music, links, etc. of this show, because that is against Tv.com rules and regulations.
6. No attacking, threatening, insulting, racial slurs, trolling, or flaming other users in this forum for no reason. Respect other users and they'll respect you.
7. Use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization in the forums.
Edited 10 total times.