Ed, Edd n Eddy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

Eddy's Judgement Day

woahwoah678

[1]Mar 23, 2010
    • level: 28

For all Edd haters,You guys are wrong.Eddy is the most selfish and greedy jerk ever!He potrayed his friends!Edd is innocent,Eddy is not.So lwt's do his judgement day!

Smashing him with a hammer,Throwing him in a angry dog pit,letting him get eaten by Cannibals

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVdude3895

[2]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 14

Dude, you got problems.

woahwoah678

[3]Mar 27, 2010
    • level: 28

TVdude3895 wrote:

Dude, you got problems.

No,I don't.I just think Eddy is not fair to Ed and Edd.He told everyone Edd's middle name,Tricked Edd,so that's why I'm writing this.Because Eddy is worse than Kevin.So get used to it.(Sorry.

So maybe I do have problems,but what about Nascaredfan?He's crazy for Eddy that it's making me sick

TVdude3895

[4]Mar 28, 2010

The reason he loves Eddy (I hope not in that way), because he's a great character. Unlike you who just hate on great characters.In most shows today, they have jerks unlike phineas and ferb who have 1 in a half of jerks. And Eddy isn't worse than kevin. You watch the show again and check it twice who the bigger jerk. Have you seen what sarah did to Ed, so you need to lay off on Eddy alot.And dude, your a Sociopath.

Edited on 03/28/2010 6:06pm

nascaredsfan24

[5]May 8, 2011
    • level: 6

woahwoah678 wrote:

TVdude3895 wrote:

Dude, you got problems.

No,I don't.I just think Eddy is not fair to Ed and Edd.He told everyone Edd's middle name,Tricked Edd,so that's why I'm writing this.Because Eddy is worse than Kevin.So get used to it.(Sorry.

So maybe I do have problems,but what about Nascaredfan?He's crazy for Eddy that it's making me sick

WHY DON'T YOU JUSTLEAVE ME ALONE!!! EDDY IS JUST MY FAVORITE CHARATER!!! You always have to say something about whatever I put on here!!! Just please stop!

pokemon152

[6]May 14, 2011
    • level: 4

nascaredsfan24, please hear (or at least read) what I have to say. It's alright to be an Eddy fan even if he can be a jerk at times (no offense), but why do you have to take out your hatred on Edd? Based on your other forum, you just hate him because he tries to do the right thing and keep the world from falling apart. What's your reason for that? Edd is my favorite Cartoon Network character so that really stings.Cry

I could go on forever about this, but I'm too hurt to type much. If you hate Edd, then you might as well hate me, too, because I'm just like him. Edd is my hero.

I'm not looking for an apology.Please, just answer the questionsin thefirst paragraph.I'm sorry, I just want to understand what gives you the right to hate such an angel.

TVdude3895

[7]May 26, 2011

It's kind of weird that we're still fightin' over this, even though it was 1 year ago.

nascaredsfan24

[8]Mar 27, 2012

pokemon152 wrote:

nascaredsfan24, please hear (or at least read) what I have to say. It's alright to be an Eddy fan even if he can be a jerk at times (no offense), but why do you have to take out your hatred on Edd? Based on your other forum, you just hate him because he tries to do the right thing and keep the world from falling apart. What's your reason for that? Edd is my favorite Cartoon Network character so that really stings.Cry

I could go on forever about this, but I'm too hurt to type much. If you hate Edd, then you might as well hate me, too, because I'm just like him. Edd is my hero.

I'm not looking for an apology.Please, just answer the questionsin thefirst paragraph.I'm sorry, I just want to understand what gives you the right to hate such an angel.

The reason I hate Edd is because hes a goody-goody twoshoes.Hes boring,and has betrayed Eddy and Ed in the past.The reason I like Eddy is because he makes things interesting.I don't hate Edd fans.If you and everyone else wants to like Edd,go ahead.I don't care.But,woahwoah678,just please stop critizizing everything I put on here.Its a form of cyberbullying.I can like Eddy,you can like Edd. I don't care,and you can't change that.

nascaredsfan24

[9]Mar 27, 2012

nascaredsfan24 wrote:

pokemon152 wrote:

The reason I hate Edd is because hes a goody-goody twoshoes.Hes boring,and has betrayed Eddy and Ed in the past.The reason I like Eddy is because he makes things interesting.I don't hate Edd fans.If you and everyone else wants to like Edd,go ahead.I don't care.But,woahwoah678,just please stop critizizing everything I put on here.Its a form of cyberbullying.I can like Eddy,you can like Edd. I don't care,and you can't change that.Besides,I wasn't trying to offend everyone.