Ed, Edd n Eddy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

How many times has edd betrayed ed and eddy?

lazlokid25

[1]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 14

I really think this will get locked but, Ballyorca said that Edd betrayed ed and eddy. I have seen all the episodes so far, and I have never seen Edd betray ed and eddy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EdFan101

[2]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 21
    i think he's betrayed them at least two or three times

Seabono12

[3]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 29
    He has like...twice or something, but I think Eddy betrays Ed and Double D a lot more.

lazlokid25

[4]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 14
    Agreed!

Brodoin15

[5]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 20

Right now I can think of one time: The episode when Eddy tricked Edd into thinking he had a deadly sickness, and Edd gave Kevin Eddy's house key.

It was Eddy's fault, yes, but Edd still helped Kevin get back at them.

mitsukigirl13

[6]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 18
    Brodoin15 wrote:

Right now I can think of one time: The episode when Eddy tricked Edd into thinking he had a deadly sickness, and Edd gave Kevin Eddy's house key.

It was Eddy's fault, yes, but Edd still helped Kevin get back at them.

I can think of a few times...

The time he gave Kevin the key to Eddy's house (all credit to Brodoin15)

When he wrote ..... is a no neck chump on the wall

and when he sabotaged the bowling ball falling on Ed's Violin

terminoob

[7]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 17
    what about the episode where no one is following the rules? albeit, he kinda betrayed everyone in the episode by calling everyone's parents, but still

ultimatekey

[8]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 22
    mitsukigirl13, in that episode with ............is a no-neck chump. Double-D was just trying to teach him a lesson, you know to be yourself. Well, at least we learned he wasn't the one who "Eddy is a no-neck chump". So, he really didn't betray him that time, he was just helping him.

mitsukigirl13

[9]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 18
    ultimatekey wrote:
    mitsukigirl13, in that episode with ............is a no-neck chump. Double-D was just trying to teach him a lesson, you know to be yourself. Well, at least we learned he wasn't the one who "Eddy is a no-neck chump". So, he really didn't betray him that time, he was just helping him.
    oh, ok

nascaredsfan24

[10]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 6
    one time edd and ed betrayed eddy.it was the end of "o brother,can you spare an ed?"where they used him and charged people 1 cent to launch him into a branch.i thought that was cruel of those two and hated it.also the time edd made eddy get a booster shot to get rid of his fears.that was mean.those were 2 times he didn't deserve something when he was just getting vengence.

Ed-Ventures

[11]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 20

nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    one time edd and ed betrayed eddy.it was the end of "o brother,can you spare an ed?"where they used him and charged people 1 cent to launch him into a branch.i thought that was cruel of those two and hated it.also the time edd made eddy get a booster shot to get rid of his fears.that was mean.those were 2 times he didn't deserve something when he was just getting vengence.

Did you actually watch the booster shot episode? The reason edd did that to eddy was because eddy used kevins fear of needles and almost scared kevin to death the whole episode all eddy did was kept playing needle tricks on Kevin and by the end kevin was white with fear and his heart lamost coming out his chest so yes he did deserve it

nascaredsfan24

[12]Jan 3, 2010
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

nascaredsfan24 wrote:

Did you actually watch the booster shot episode? The reason edd did that to eddy was because eddy used kevins fear of needles and almost scared kevin to death the whole episode all eddy did was kept playing needle tricks on Kevin and by the end kevin was white with fear and his heart lamost coming out his chest so yes he did deserve it

i did i just think different.

woahwoah678

[13]Feb 13, 2010
    • level: 28
    nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

nascaredsfan24 wrote:

He did deserve it.He cleary tricked Kevin and the kids into thinking it was booster shot day.

oojhisgood

[14]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 11

Let's see:

"Pain in the Ed"

"A Case of Ed"

"Pick an Ed"

nascaredsfan24

[15]Aug 11, 2012

woahwoah678 wrote:
    nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

nascaredsfan24 wrote:

He did deserve it.He cleary tricked Kevin and the kids into thinking it was booster shot day.
    Yes,but Kevin deserved it.He is a jerk.So did some of the other kids like Sarah and Jimmy,because they are jerks.

nascaredsfan24

[16]Feb 9, 2013

nascaredsfan24 wrote:

woahwoah678 wrote:
    nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

nascaredsfan24 wrote:

Yes,but Kevin deserved it.He is a jerk.So did some of the other kids like Sarah and Jimmy,because they are jerks.

I mean,seriously.If I were Edd,I would join in on doing this to Kevin.He has bullied him so many times.Can't he just let Eddy get back at him one time?

Pokemon1993Grl

[17]Mar 14, 2013
    • level: 2

The writers would have just made another way for the Eds to lose, because if you watch the show and expect justice for the Eds, then you're out of luck.